Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok..honestly how many people have seen more than 3-4 floyd fights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok..honestly how many people have seen more than 3-4 floyd fights??

cause people think he's never been in wars and cant fight on the inside which is strange if youve actually follwed his career.....the man is a monster in the pocket..he is very adaptable..and jmm wanting to war with him will just gey him ko'd that much quicker

I have seen the Judah fight, DLH fight, Hatton fight, Gatti fight, Chico fight and pieces of the Castillo fights...he is a great fighter, but I would like to see him in the ring with a fighter almost or as intelligent as him, I hope Marquez meant by "Mexican War" that he will never give up and not walk forward because that will be disastrous for him.

Comment

i think..no no scratch that i know most people on here havent seen him fight much and just go off what others say..cause if you say he cant fight in the pocket your an idiot

Comment

Without sounding like a nut Hugger i have all his fights
        But i have a lot of fighters career box sets as well

But **** ur right bruv in what ur saying

Comment

he can adapt brilliantly,look at the hatton fight,his gameplan for that was perfect,as it is for nearly all his fights

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            cause people think he's never been in wars and cant fight on the inside which is strange if youve actually follwed his career.....the man is a monster in the pocket..he is very adaptable..and jmm wanting to war with him will just gey him ko'd that much quicker
            I've seen every fight of his other than Gustavo Cuello and Sam Girard, because I refuse to watch fights that don't have English commentary.

The copies of Melo and O'Shields that are on the internet piss me off too, because they aren't the FULL FIGHTS.

He can inside fight with the best... take it from me.

Comment

Hes the best inside fighter in boxing...period.

Watch him destroy Ndou in the pocket....without even getting hit...inches apart from him.

Watch him destroy Chavez in the pocket...

Watch him against Hatton....

Floyd is a beast on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                i think..no no scratch that i know most people on here havent seen him fight much and just go off what others say..cause if you say he cant fight in the pocket your an idiot
                I would think as a Floyd fan if someone said that, you would know they haven't seen most of his fights, but it is also the Pac nut huggers that say he won't fight Manny but run from him, I like Manny but if they go into the ring expecting Floyd to run all night, Manny is in for a rude awaking.

Comment

thank you...i mean he may be loud cocky and his comp over 135 may not all have been the best...but to question his skills is str8 up hating

Comment

now can pacman fight on the inside???not hating serious question

Comment

Working...
                    X