No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Lets See Lomachenko Face a True Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: Lets See Lomachenko Face a True Featherweight

Orlando “Siri” Salido was back in vintage form Saturday night as he outworked and dominated Orlando Cruz to recapture the WBO Featherweight championship belt. It’s the same title he lost in January to Mikey Garcia as Salido’s performance against Cruz was night and day compared to how he fared with Garcia.

Now that Salido is once again a champion, he has some great opportunities waiting for him. BoxingScene caught up with Salido and asked who he’d like to face next.

“I want to face the best fighters. Whoever is there. There’s [Nonito] Donaire, there’s the Olympian [Vasyl] Lomachenko. There are various names” Salido would tell BoxingScene. [Click Here To Read More]

its lomachenko obviously

Comment

If it's Lomachenko next I don't think that Salido would get a shot at Donaire...

Comment

During the video interview, Salido said twice that he is ready to fight Loma for the right purse... Translation: Salido would cash out if forced to take such a fight. He knows that he has to make room for Loma...

Comment

What a true warrior this guy is. Whoever he fights next we know it will be a great fight.

Comment

Easy money for Salido, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
              What a true warrior this guy is. Whoever he fights next we know it will be a great fight.
              This guy fights everyone and always puts in a good performance

Comment

I still can't believe Lomachenko gonna fight Salido next. That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                  I still can't believe Lomachenko gonna fight Salido next. That's crazy.
                  On espn, teddy atlas voted him as the 10th best p4p fighter right now, after only one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    During the video interview, Salido said twice that he is ready to fight Loma for the right purse... Translation: Salido would cash out if forced to take such a fight. He knows that he has to make room for Loma...
                    Salido will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. I doubt he's ever been forced to fight anyone, that's not the type of fighter he is. He comes to win every time and not by decision. It's not at all unreasonable that he asks for the money he deserves. After all their trying to market Lomachenko as the next big thing. Why fight Lomachenko for short money when there are already decent fights for good money out there for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X