No announcement yet.

Russel Mora is a disgraceful referee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russel Mora is a disgraceful referee

I hate it when a referee favors one fighter over another, letting that fighter foul as much as he wants, while penalizing the other guy for nothing.

The sport of boxing needs to get rid of shady officials, they are ruining the sport.

That was a laughable point deduction. Especially after watching Bogere headbutt Abril all night. I don't wanna see this guy doing anymore big fights. The Mares-Agbeko fight was pathetic too.

Comment

Well at least he evened it up...

Comment

What is up with everyone giving him props for "taking control of the fight????"

Bogere was literally leaping into Abril, what was he supposed to do? Get headbutted or knocked down by being jumped into?

For ****s sake.

Comment

Tough fight to ref in fairness. At least he evened it up.

Right man won.

Comment

I think Sharif made it difficult for Mora.

Comment

I hate Russel Mora and the fact that he keeps getting work

Comment

I Dont normally like R.Mora since the Mares fight, but Mora did good, the fight was just a mess. Eventually neither could really foul and the last 5 rounds were alot better with less mma rakedowns pushing and all that.

Comment

He redeemed himself in the end.

Comment

He's hideous. I never want to see him ref a fight ever again. He cost Agbeko his fight against Mares and could have cost Abril this fight.

And of course Cortez's blind, deaf and dumb ass defended him.

Comment

Working...
                    X