Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hindsight, Do u feel Arum had literally No Interest in a PBF Fight from the get go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
    More like going from no cut off to 14, accepting the 10mil per pound and 50/50 which pacroid still walked away from
    if that was true , pac would've been the one who got called a coward on nat tv ..he would've been the one claimed to be scared byt atg fighters like hollyfiled , larry holmes , ray leonard, aaron pryor and fighters like chop chop, bradley ,etc.. but no , floyd is that guy , he has that reputaion

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      if that was true , pac would've been the one who got called a coward on nat tv ..he would've been the one claimed to be scared byt atg fighters like hollyfiled , larry holmes , ray leonard, aaron pryor and fighters like chop chop, bradley ,etc.. but no , floyd is that guy , he has that reputaion
      When has Bob ever failed to make a deal when his matchmakers have told him his guy is going to win?

Comment

I think demanding 100 percent PPV has nothing to do with Arum. Don't you agree? I don't even want to touch the OST thing. It's got nothing to do with Arum either. You could clearly tell that it is really up to Floyd to make the fight happen.

Brett

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          When has Bob ever failed to make a deal when his matchmakers have told him his guy is going to win?
          like i said , bob and floyd never wanted to make this fight.. which makes this irrellevant

Comment

like i said , bob and floyd never wanted to make this fight.. which makes this irrellevant
            floyds actions show otherwise. but you ride hard for manny so I see why you stick with this.

Comment

both were too big to fail. That's the fight never took place. Earning potential based on association with each other is more benefiting than a fight with each other where one had to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                floyds actions show otherwise. but you ride hard for manny so I see why you stick with this.
                not really ..why do you think people think he's scared ? ..check my sig

Comment

Have you even gone back to ESB yet? Quit hiding behind Chups and Kadyo's skirts over here and go take your beating like a man.

Comment

SRL worked for Arum so its not surprising. Other fighters react to floyd because of all the **** he talks about being the best.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Have you even gone back to ESB yet? Quit hiding behind Chups and Kadyo's skirts over here and go take your beating like a man.
                      i only go there when nsb aint working properly..im a loyal nsb'er.

Comment

Working...
                      X