No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao rips obama's views on gay marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    Pacquiao might lose a large percentage of his bakla fan base because of this.
    true!!!!

Comment

I just think someone asked Manny a question and he responded.

I say this, because I know Foxnews likes to say things for shock value and are know to twist things to fit an agenda.

People man think this is just me taking up for Manny, but lets be honest, unless your some hillbilly from West Virginia, or some racist from middle America, it's kinda hard to take those guys (foxnews) serious.

I'm still buggin out on how they tried to paint trayvon martin as this thug with gold teeth that deserved to be gunned down.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post

I say this, because I know Foxnews likes to say things for shock value and are know to twist things to fit an agenda.

People man think this is just me taking up for Manny, but lets be honest, unless your some hillbilly from West Virginia, or some racist from middle America, it's kinda hard to take those guys serious.
        What the hell are you even talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
          thought he was Catholic
          lahhhry. Catholicism is a form of Christianity......

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            hold on...its cool for 2 men to sleep with each other(sexually), its cool for men to dress up like hoes but not cool for them to tie the knot in holy matrimony?!? .....I agree with Manny 100% on this but you can't throw stones when you live in a glass house...the congressman should deal with the ****s in his backyard before talking about Obeezy's...just sayin!!

I've NEVER been on the Obama bandwagon....always felt he was suspect...the dude bombed Africa for crying out loud...he's not right!!!
            no , nothing about ****sexaulity is cool with pac, thats why he opposes gay marriage...obama is a great president and youre prolly questioning him for bombing africa just because he is part black...but africa aint exactly a holy nation my bro, ethnic cleansing is their drug cartel it seems like, some has to protect the innocent!..

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              lahhhry. Catholicism is a form of Christianity......
              .... larry is an elementary drop out, dont mind him...

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post

People man think this is just me taking up for Manny, but lets be honest, unless your some hillbilly from West Virginia, or some racist from middle America, it's kinda hard to take those guys (foxnews) serious.

I'm still buggin out on how they tried to paint trayvon martin as this thug with gold teeth that deserved to be gunned down.
                Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                What the hell are you even talking about?
                he is deflecting man

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  no , nothing about ****sexaulity is cool with pac, thats why he opposes gay marriage...obama is a great president and youre prolly questioning him for bombing africa just because he is part black...but africa aint exactly a holy nation my bro, ethnic cleansing is their drug cartel it seems like, some has to protect the innocent!..

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  .... larry is an elementary drop out, dont mind him...
                  no that was Manny who dropped out in Elementary school

Comment

i think LEDs gonna become a ***** now.

that fggot is surely hating pac for this comment at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post

no that was Manny who dropped out in Elementary school
                      lol, the pic was scripted for a comedy show larry

and pac has a bussiness degree...

can you spell diploma in 10 seconds?...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X