Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitor Belfort vs Rockold KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Luke is such an a$$hole. I didn't follow any pre-fight hype for this fight so I don't know why he was disrespectful to Vitor the whole fight. Just look at right before the KO, the dummy literally nodded his head like "chmooon, comeatme" before he got cracked with the kick.

Comment

vitor is the phenom, that thing was otherwordly

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        To be fair TRT doesn't improve your timing and help you throw a mean spinning roundhouse KO. Its amazing to see that at all. Chael threw a spinning backfist and Anderson pretty much laughed it off. I think TRT helps more for grinding stamina type fighters like Hendo & Chael keep up where Vitor like I said has always been a 1 round fighter.

I'm more pissed TRT's legal and weed gets you suspended. I'm pissed Healy probably smoked a blunt with his boys FOR ONE NIGHT on probably his rest day after a week long of hard work in the gym training for Jim Miller, then after all that hard work he loses out on probably the biggest payday he's ever received in his life just for getting high while they let these guys mentioned use TRT and gain an edge legally, where weed doesnt.

Bryan Caraway's a lil brown nosing biiieetch too trash talking Healy smoking weed, and begging dana to give him that submission of the night bonus. I hope they feed him Dodson so he can put his punk ass to sleep.
        That's what I mean! weed is proven not to help you in any way but the ufc suspense guys and cuts guys all the time for it! even though some of the users have a medical condition that requires them to use it and is prescribed by a doctor legally! that's bs if you ask me!

Comment

Rockhold should have been more focused on getting the takedown in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by almost
            Rockhold should have been more focused on getting the takedown in this fight.
            He was scared imo.. yeah laughable to say about a fighter but inbeleive it.

first of all first ufc fight vs big name..

2nd its belfort who usually blitzes in first 2 rounds.. but fades after.. i reckon both luke and bisping were tentative due to this.. hoping it would go to the later rounds

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That was old school bad ass Vitor Belfort. Personally I don't care what he's on...compared to how big and ripped he was when he was young it couldn't be nearly as much now vs then...besides they all are on something.

Comment

Phenom

Great K.O, big Vitor fan, was excellent to see ! He looks in good shape and looking forward to his next fight !

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  That was old school bad ass Vitor Belfort. Personally I don't care what he's on...compared to how big and ripped he was when he was young it couldn't be nearly as much now vs then...besides they all are on something.
                  at this point, i would say that hes better than he was before.

Comment

Not sure about you guys but the Blitz Vitor who was boxing oriented was pretty damn good as well, like when he blitzed Akiyama for example. And he wasn't on TRT yet I believe.
                    But good to see that he has handled the shift in age so well.

Comment

Vitor gets KO'd silly by Silva at 185 and he gets beat by Jones again at 205.

Those two guys are in ale ague of their own.

TRT Vitor will never hold the strap as long as these guys are around.

Comment

Working...
                      X