Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Bradley make more money fighting Ruslan than Rios fighting Alvarado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny shit, bradley is a nobody. he can't a sell a fight in his home town

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Bradley doesn't deserve to get paid more than Rios or even Alvarado
      Skills pay the bills Maniac. Bradley is more skilled than both of those two combined. Hbo knows it and so do you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        funny shit, bradley is a nobody. he can't a sell a fight in his home town
        The money is in television. Doesnt matter who shows up to the fight as long as the viewers on Hbo are tuning in.

Comment

I really don't give a crap who gets paid more, and neither should any of u, its not like were getting the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Skills pay the bills Maniac. Bradley is more skilled than both of those two combined. Hbo knows it and so do you.
            Rigo doesn't deserve to get paid more than Chavez jr or Froch that's ******ed. No matter how much more skilled he is.

Comment

Originally posted by daman2 View Post
              I really don't give a crap who gets paid more, and neither should any of u, its not like were getting the money.
              Only reason i bring it up is because guys on this forum scream out how boring Bradley is and how nobody wants to see him. If all that is the case then why does HBO pay him more money than Rios? He was making more than Rios before the Pac fight. Why do you think that is? Does HBO consider him more skilled so therefore he deserves more money?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Rigo doesn't deserve to get paid more than Chavez jr or Froch that's ******ed. No matter how much more skilled he is.
                So why does Bradley make more money in his fights than Rios?

Comment

the real question is how much xtra did they have to pay provodnikov just to be affiliated with bradley. hes hit rock bottom!!

Comment

Rios sucks.

Comment

Sometimes it's hard to understand why some fighters are paid so much or so little. Berto used to fight bums and made over a million dollars a fight. Until I read what the purses are I have no idea who will get paid more. The Rios fight will almost certainly be a better fight to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X