Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who'd you rather see Floyd Fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who'd you rather see Floyd Fight next?

Who'd you rather see Floyd fight next?

It seems Canelo would bring in the most money since Canelo's got that crazy fanbase growing bigger and bigger day by day down in Mexico so that fight would probably get him more money from PPV and such.

But I think GBP is just using Floyd's name to hype Canelo, they won't risk putting him in with the number 1 fighting in the world just yet? Too Soon!

Plus Floyd only goes up to 154 if the name and money is big enough it seems he'd prefer to fight at 147.

So Guerrero is probably the more realistic fight.
    I think if Robert fights Floyd the way he did Berto it will actually make for a decent fight if he keeps coming at him pressuring him all 12 rounds. Obviously Floyd should be able to pick him apart or at least try to counter at the openings but not sure if this older version of Floyd can do that?

What do you guys think?
    Canelo
    45.57%
    Guerrero
    8.86%
    Yoked out Marquez Rematch
    8.86%
    Pacquiao still
    36.71%

The poll is expired.

If the only two choices are Guerrero and Canelo, we all want to see Canelo.

But Martinez at 154 is even more pleasing, but I don't think Floyd would involve himself with that.

But I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Guerrero, The Ring (owned by ODLH of Golden Boy) moved Guerrero to p4p #10 just to make it appear as it has some relevance.

Shit fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      If the only two choices are Guerrero and Canelo, we all want to see Canelo.

But Martinez at 154 is even more pleasing, but I don't think Floyd would involve himself with that.
      I doubt Martinez will come down to 154lbs and if he does he'd be good as dead right? He'd kill himself to make 154 and wouldnt be totally drained.

Didn't Sergio say he's willing to come down to like 158 or something?

And yes youre right I don't think Floyd would fight Sergio, but I'd def give him props if he did though

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        I doubt Martinez will come down to 154lbs and if he does he'd be good as dead right? He'd kill himself to make 154 and wouldnt be totally drained.

Didn't Sergio say he's willing to come down to like 158 or something?

And yes youre right I don't think Floyd would fight Sergio, but I'd def give him props if he did though
        Nope, Martinez said he'd have no problem making 154 to fight Floyd.

Comment

Of the choices in the poll, Marquez at 143 or Pacquiao at 147.

Compared to those the interest in Guerrero or Canelo is minimal.

Martinez should be an option too.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Nope, Martinez said he'd have no problem making 154 to fight Floyd.
            damn if thats true martinez will be like a skeleton then he's ****ing lean as hell already huh

Comment

damn if thats true martinez will be like a skeleton then he's ****ing lean as hell already huh
              I don't think so, he's a smaller sized MW.

It's weird though some fans are saying Martinez would absolutely kill Floyd due to massive size advantage if they fought at 154, and others are saying he'd be a drained skeleton. But regardless Martinez said he'd make 154 to fight him. There's lots of interest in this fight for September.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Of the choices in the poll, Marquez at 143 or Pacquiao at 147.

Compared to those the interest in Guerrero or Canelo is minimal.

Martinez should be an option too.
                how u think JMM would do in the rematch?

not sure if Floyd can make 143, maybe like 145

also u think Pac has a chance coming off of such a loss?

Comment

how u think JMM would do in the rematch?

not sure if Floyd can make 143, maybe like 145

also u think Pac has a chance coming off of such a loss?
                  His Dad and Uncle have both said he can still make 140 so 143/144 shouldn't be a huge problem. It won't happen though. Marquez would surely do better in a rematch, maybe still lose but it would be closer and with his new-found power, who knows.

Regarding Pacquiao, you can never tell how a KO would affect a fighter but I don't think Floyd's the worst fighter to be going in against in that respect, he's not a KO artist and he stands in front of his opponents now.

Comment

I wanna see him fight Guerrero coz Canelo will be too flat footed and straight forward to be competitive. Guerrero will get in there and rough Floyd up.

Comment

Working...
                    X