No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCloskey: Zab Judah's Loss Gave Me Confidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McCloskey: Zab Judah's Loss Gave Me Confidence

Irish junior welterweight Paul McCloskey (22-1, 12KOs) said he received a boost in confident after watching WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan dominate Zab Judah for five rounds in their July Las Vegas clash. McCloskey suffered his first professional loss against Khan back in April with a six round technical decision at the MEN Arena in Manchester. The fight was stopped after McCloskey suffered a cut from a clash of heads.

[Click Here To Read More]

This McCloskey douche needs to STFU already!! This idiot is still talking smack and using his fight against Khan (where he lost every round) just to promote himself...a la David Haye. How is he not ashamed of himself??

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
      This McCloskey douche needs to STFU already!! This idiot is still talking smack and using his fight against Khan (where he lost every round) just to promote himself...a la David Haye. How is he not ashamed of himself??
      In the last few weeks theres tons of UK bums yapping their mouths like crazy. One dude was like "im former undefeated" lol wtf?

In recent times McCloskey, Macklin,Barker, Burns have been yapping their mouths off. I guess 2 months of no UK boxing will do that.

lol it gave him confidence, grats, you can be compared to Zab Judah . What a prestigious name to be associated with

Comment

Is McCloskey even aware that to win a boxing match you have to throw and land some punches?

Comment

mcloskey's a dumbass... so he's better than a shot judah... so the **** what!!!

Comment

McCloskey is not better than Judah. And Judah wasn't shot when he beat Mabuzah and Lucas, so don't give me that horse****.

McCloskey didn't fight, or throw any punches against Khan. His performance was even more shameful than Hayes against Wlad. It was absolutely pathetic.

Comment

This Irish prick along with his smug faced trainer are a couple of muppets. Watch how this muppet runs for his life against Prescott. He will easily win but the fight will be boring as hell.

2 muppets who are pretty much fighting off Khans name lol. Fair enough Prescott destroyed Khan but he needs to find new names to talk about because its been 3 years already.

Comment

i really do hope prescott knocks him out which would be great for 2 reason

1. mcclosky will fade away and will shut the fk up

2. prescott will put himself in line for a rematch with khan

Comment

McDeluded.

Comment

this dumb fuk is at it again.. first he runs like a b!tch against khan.. now he says his performance was better than judah? lmao.. at least judah tried to fight.. mcloskey just looked totally outclassed, confused, disorientated and scared ****less..

Comment

Working...
                    X