Wlad is King Of A Garbage Mound & Vitali Made It Less A Mound 2 Be King OF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's an insult to some very good fighters who fell at their hands

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
    THis is what I think of the heavy wieght division....Wlad and his Brother shadows back to back above what they have conquered....

Comment

I’m a fan of Wlad Klitschko but I agree that his fights of recent have been ‘borefests.’ I think there’s talent in the division, but Wlad’s style and conservative nature doesn’t allow him to take too many chances to make a fight somewhat entertaining. He could be blowing guys in ‘Tyson-style’ because he has the power, skills, endurance, etc. but he doesn’t have the will. He should’ve KO’d Hasim Rahman within two rounds at the most and he could’ve dispatched of Ruslan Chagaev much quicker had he mixed it up a little more; I can’t remember seeing Wlad throw any body punches?!..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        I’m a fan of Wlad Klitschko but I agree that his fights of recent have been ‘borefests.’ I think there’s talent in the division, but Wlad’s style and conservative nature doesn’t allow him to take too many chances to make a fight somewhat entertaining. He could be blowing guys in ‘Tyson-style’ because he has the power, skills, endurance, etc. but he doesn’t have the will. He should’ve KO’d Hasim Rahman within two rounds at the most and he could’ve dispatched of Ruslan Chagaev much quicker had he mixed it up a little more; I can’t remember seeing Wlad throw any body punches?!..
        I agree I don't think Wlad is any les talented than that of his STANS but I do not find his style of fighting to be interesting to watch. I have never seen Wlad throw a body punch because being as tall as he is he might get hit in his chin if he bent or leaned forward...Lefty

Comment

Tyson was the king of a crap division and no one minded.

It's not the Klit Bro.'s fault that anyone decent gets destroyed when they face them. Most people would consider that the Klit's being good, but for some reason people don't.

Comment

THis is what I think of the heavy wieght division....Wlad and his Brother shadows back to back above what they have conquered....

This is a simple,yet accurate assesment of the situation, not really their fault though.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
              Tyson was the king of a crap division and no one minded.

It's not the Klit Bro.'s fault that anyone decent gets destroyed when they face them. Most people would consider that the Klit's being good, but for some reason people don't.
              yes but he made disposing of the garbage as easy as taking it out the front door. Wlad makes easy tasks take too long and never goes in for the kill. People forget Tyson was also 5'11 and about 211lbs when he first came up his combination of speed and power was CRAZY. I rather watch that Tyson take a crap then Wlad fight anyone not named David Haye....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by joeka87 View Post
                After today's fight Wlad went over to shake Kevin Johnson's hand and Johnson went berzerk on him. I mean, both Wlad and Vitali seem to get no respect from anyone and I don't understand it. They are far superior than anyone in their division and yet they are heavily scrutinized for it. I am not a huge fan of either Klitschko but from everything I've seen and read they are truly classy guys who get more negativity than they actually deserve. They have been great champions and I just would wish everyone else would at least show them more respect.
                Everytime I see a thread about Wlad or Vitali I bring this one back...Lefty

Comment

yes but he made disposing of the garbage as easy as taking it out the front door. Wlad makes easy tasks take too long and never goes in for the kill. People forget Tyson was also 5'11 and about 211lbs when he first came up his combination of speed and power was CRAZY. I rather watch that Tyson take a crap then Wlad fight anyone not named David Haye....Lefty
                  So Pacman is better than Mayweather because he destroys his opponent before the final bell?

Mayweather has become just as bad as Wlad when it comes to not going in for the kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                    So Pacman is better than Mayweather because he destroys his opponent before the final bell?

Mayweather has become just as bad as Wlad when it comes to not going in for the kill.
                    I agree with you Mayweather hasn't KO'd anyone in a while. But usually we watch or I know I watch Mayweather fight because I am looking to see if the other guy can penetrate his deffensive shell and knock him out. When I watch a Heavy Weight bout I want to see it end with someone on there backs. Also when I see a Heavy Weight fight I want to see some action not jab jab jab jab and oh you guessed it more jabs. In the lower weight classes you can be a BIG name with out knocking people out as long as you are throwing alot of punches and or you have a masterful approach to the sweet science...lefty

Comment

I agree with you Mayweather hasn't KO'd anyone in a while. But usually we watch or I know I watch Mayweather fight because I am looking to see if the other guy can penetrate his deffensive shell and knock him out. When I watch a Heavy Weight bout I want to see it end with someone on there backs. Also when I see a Heavy Weight fight I want to see some action not jab jab jab jab and oh you guessed it more jabs. In the lower weight classes you can be a BIG name with out knocking people out as long as you are throwing alot of punches and or you have a masterful approach to the sweet science...lefty
                      So it's ok for Mayweather to go in a defensive shell and have no one touch him, but it's not ok for Wlad to box people and not have anyone touch him. That's fair I guess.

Or put differently when watching Heavyweights you turn into a MMA fan that just wants a knock out.

Comment

Working...
                      X