• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
    Yes i do...........
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    God says ****sexuality is a sin.
    Someone is going to hell...

Comment

I agree. I'll respect gays at a distance but if they want to touch me in any way shape or form I will knock them the fucck out.

Comment

I wouldnt call myself anti gay. I do hate how they feel the need to throw it in everyones face though.

They just got done with a study of 8000 random gay men from major cities in the USA. 1 in 5 had HIV and half of those men didn't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
          God also say's to love one another. Gay people are still human too.
          I don't believe in god though. God also says thou shall not kill, and he also says one who sins should be punished. So are you questioning gods rules and saying he's contradicting himself? How dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I don't believe in god though. God also says thou shall not kill, and he also says one who sins should be punished. So are you questioning gods rules and saying he's contradicting himself? How dare you.
            I treat people with respect and thats how I want to be treated. You can live your life anyway you want, but I'm not going to live my life with hate.

Comment

No one should be anti gay. WTF? Being gay is just part of life and it's no different to me then being brown, or tall, short, or black. It's just something that occured as a result of your genetic make up or composition. However, there is a lot of animosity towards the gay community as a result of cultures and people not being used to them. That's a topic on it's on...

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
                I'm not anti-gay. I love lesbians.

Guy on guy is fucking gross though. I don't care about the double standard. Shit's discusting.
                Stop doing it then.

They just got done with a study of 8000 random gay men from major cities in the USA. 1 in 5 had HIV and half of those men didn't even know it.
                Who, when and where is the source?

I agree. I'll respect gays at a distance but if they want to touch me in any way shape or form I will knock them the fucck out.
                I bet you would get beat up if you tried it.

Comment

Honestly, I've got no problem with fags, but I just don't get the flamboyance. You're just doing your people a disservice.

Comment

Not to start anything but I noticed a particular poster always seems to go out of his way to defend gay people. That is rather odd.
                    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-01-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Not to start anything but I noticed a particular poster always seems to go out f his way to defend gay people. That is rather odd.
                      I agree...

Some1 needs to tame that squeal piggy guy

Comment

Working...
                      X