Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather can take his 32 million dollars and enjoy.... my children will not remember who he is.

Comment

• All I have to say is Floyd loses to Canelo and Martinez in my mind. Therefore, he will not be fighting either one of them. Paul Williams, Winky Wright, Margarito, Casamayor at 130, Tszyu at 140, Vernon Forrest. All ducked by Floyd. Anyways good job by him beating up Guerrero not a lot of credit since Salido did the same thing years back. And can we please finally get a Pacquiao fight. I don't care if Manny loses...I want to see him lose to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by grancampeon View Post
        Mayweather can take his 32 million dollars and enjoy.... my children will not remember who he is.
        cuz they must have downs like you lol

Comment

• Can we just get Mayweather vs Cotto II and Guerrero vs Berto II, so we can forget this embarrassment ever happened to the sport.

Comment

• If Floyd's next opponent isn't Canelo then there is no need for him to continue with boxing. Nothing left to prove. There's just no one out there that matches his skill-set that intrigues people anymore so his PPV #'s will start to decline from here, I doubt this fight even did 1m buys...If he wants to fight 5 more nobodies then more power to him but with the way he trains he's probably doing more harm then good physically in the long term...

Comment

• Originally posted by Samadafish View Post
              God damn what a garbage fight...u gotta be a ****ing monkey to be a mayweather fan
              Somebody is hurt chump lol 44-0 homie

Comment

• Mayweather vs Orb..... Kentucky Pound 4 Pound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  If Floyd's next opponent isn't Canelo then there is no need for him to continue with boxing. Nothing left to prove. There's just no one out there that matches his skill-set that intrigues people anymore so his PPV #'s will start to decline from here, I doubt this fight even did 1m buys...If he wants to fight 5 more nobodies then more power to him but with the way he trains he's probably doing more harm then good physically in the long term...
                  Canelo?? You talking about that 22 year old that gassed out in the 6th round?? The Canelo vs Trout fight was more about what Trout didn't do than what Canelo did do! With that being said, Canelo still doesn't deserve a shot at Floyd but I would love to see it just to put an end to his fans like Rigo & Marquez did to Donaire and Pacquiao's fans.. Nobody's beating Floyd! NOBODY!!

Comment

• Guerrero was disappointing. Seems to me Margarito looks like a better fighter than Guerrero. Slow as molasses, tentative and very few punches.

Comment

• My man said Floyd ducked Winky.....my goodness.....Floyd ducked Trinidad, Roy jones and he could have fought Hopkins ducked him to

Comment

Working...
                      X