Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the last boxer you would wanna get in the ring with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A young Foreman, obviously. You'd have to be insane to want a piece of that, and I doubt he'd care that you're not a professional.
    Last edited by Miburo; 12-31-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      liston
      foreman
      tyson
      They'd get rid of you with a shot, two orthree at most. I doubt you'd even remember it.

Comment

Liston is the last boxer I'd want to get in the ring with.

Comment

The man in my avatar

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
            Margarito, Mayweather JR., Whitaker, and Toney
            I threw punches with James Toney back in the day.........Rockin'

Comment

Lennox Lewis.

It'll break my heart to beat up my idol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I threw punches with James Toney back in the day.........Rockin'
                How did that play out.. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                  How did that play out.. Lol.
                  It played out fine. We were out of the same amatuer gym so we sparred quite a few times. Later, after he won his title, we were out of the same pro stable but I only sparred him once at Galaxy. Nobody here believes this but after working on the inside with me for a short time he jumped on his bike and he did the best he could to stay away from me. I have never shared a ring with a fighter who could move better than James at that time, I couldn't hit him with a handfull of rocks when he was on his bike. However, the reason that he got on his bike was because of the right hands that I rolled of his and the right hands that I was placing square in his nose on the inside. lol, it's like Ripleys, believe it or not. However, I stand by these words as the truth. James never did like working with fighters that were faster than him..........Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 01-01-2013, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Quite a few heavyweights spring to mind immediately. Marciano, Dempsey, Liston, Foreman and Tyson simply because I'd be scared ****less.

And on the other end of the scale, obviously Locche, Pep, Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      It played out fine. We were out of the same amatuer gym so we sparred quite a few times. Later, after he won his title, we were out of the same pro stable but I only sparred him once at Galaxy. Nobody here believes this but after working on the inside with me for a short time he jumped on his bike and he did the best he could to stay away from me. I have never shared a ring with a fighter who could move better than James at that time, I couldn't hit him with a handfull of rocks when he was on his bike. However, the reason that he got on his bike was because of the right hands that I rolled of his and the right hands that I was placing square in his nose on the inside. lol, it's like Ripleys, believe it or not. However, I stand by these words as the truth. James never did like working with fighters that were faster than him..........Rockin'

Derrick Coleman KO1

Comment

Working...
                      X