Collapse
No announcement yet.

What people aren't paying attention to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny how steroids want to be mention last night Juan knocked boy out because he had to they both went into that ring not lookin for a disistion but a knock out like Marquez said I'm the smarter fighter and proved it 4 times Marquez team knew that their was going to be openings and they just capitalized they both gave it other all they both wanted to leave that ring with no excuses

Comment

bottom line, marquez was in top form... and that was a perfectly placed counter shot. im sure him & nacho drilled/practiced that counter specifically for that moment.... i mean, pac's stutter feint/jab is pretty trademark... you can tell that once jmm saw pac go for the feint, he planted his feet & fired that right hand in anticipation of pac jumping in.... it had to be the most beautiful counter ive seen in a while. it really was a "2-inch" punch... jmm basically let pac do all the work on that one.

i feel for pac...

Comment

I do wonder if Pacquiao's focus on sparring over conditioning that we heard about meant he wasn't in the shape to take those shots like he normally would be. That or he's old and his chin got cracked. It happens to the best of them.

If Pac's punch resistance is gone, that's a huge problem. I don't want to see Pac go out the same way Roy Jones is.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          so you're saying he did things nobody ever did before. interesting. I wonder why floyd wasn't suspicious of him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Floyd had JMM PED tested I dont see your point , and Juan never had a problem with doing the test , refusing the testing was why Floyd suspected Manny more than anything , Mannys team even after accusing Juan of Peds with Juan saying fck you lets get tested and still Manny avoided it , Karma bit hard !

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            in three fights, super accurate counter-puncher juan manuel marquez has never landed a perfect shot on pacquiao until the 4rth fight(once in the 3rd, once in the 6th), is basically what idiots are saying

he was obviously punching alot harder, just say he did alot of strenght training and that is what he was aiming for, anyone that thinks that was just ole normal juan in there is in denile
            yep. just like ole normal pac was beating the **** out of bigger dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              But the first knockdown wasn't really a well timed counter... It was a well set up shot, but it was something he'd landed on Manny in the past and didn't even wobble him, now he launched the guy across the ring with it

That's power
              Man, you are such a douchebag. Find it land that well, right as Pac drops his hand away from his face, in the first 36 rounds? We will all wait. He lands it often, but he never lands it that cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                What about the knockdown in the third round? Pacquiao would not have gone down from that shot in the past. It's one of two things Pacquiao's chin has weakened (unlikely) or Marquez has gotten a lot stronger (he certainly looks it). Pacquiao fought recklessly, but there is not doubt in my mind that this is the strongest (all other intangibles aside) version of Marquez so far. This is a guy who used to step into the scales with love handles not that long ago, it's pretty clear he's a much stronger fighter than we've seen him in prior fights. Don't know why some people like to pretend like he hasn't gotten any fitter or stronger.
                Look fool. Not only did Marquez load up on that shot, it was right on the button and Pacjuce didnt block any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Man, you are such a douchebag. Find it land that well, right as Pac drops his hand away from his face, in the first 36 rounds? We will all wait. He lands it often, but he never lands it that cleanly.
                  Find the Hatton punch any other time in Mannys career , this is boxing , your reasoning is all over the shop .

Comment

This is what I ve been trying to get people to understand.

Pac walked out of the Cotto, Margarito and 1,2 of the JMM fights with Pizza Face and he only looked hurt once in JMM 2 when he was caught off balance. Did anyone see how pac looked after this fight? Was he even bleeding?

Cotto timed him with some great shots. He ate them like PB AND JAYS.
                    Margarito put extra hot sauce on what ever it was he was serving and manny had a buffet of that ****.

JMM didnt put together 1 string of punches last night that looked anything like the beautiful dazzling combos he hit manny with in the 1st 3 fights.

Pac hadn't been legitimately been KDed since 99 at 112, he had a Diamond cut chin and had banged with guys who out weighed him by 20+ lbs and taken all they could dish out.

JMM hadnt KOed anyone in less than 6 rounds since 2004 (I may be off a year) He has never been a 1 punch fighter and has always relied on punishing counter punching clinics to put guys away.

So what Logic explains what Happened last night when Pac seemingly trades chins with Amir and JMM trades Power with Tyson?

My only 3 feasible explanations are:
                    A) Manny was on roids for the last 5+ years and hes now off which is why hes under performed and now been KO'd with out his PEDs
                    B)JMM is on PEDs
                    C)The fight was fixed so we can have possibly another trilogy or atleast rematch.

As much as I hate pac, this **** reaks of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X