Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did America vote yet again for the worst president ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    No I actually said that during the primaries on this board and I would link it but this site lost posting history when they switched back and forth to the "new look" they had for about a day awhile back.

Romney didn't look like he had a chance up until the 1st debate and when he started to rally I will admit I became excited and started pulling for him to come up from behind. But during the primary debates I actually said he reminded me of the sales manager at the car dealership in a thread discussing the primary debates on this site. I don't even see a candidate for the republicans on the horizon for 2016. The only way they win is if the economy continues to tank for another 4 years (which is entirely possibly) and they can find someone a little more in touch with the demographics.

BTW...the Huffingtonpost is a joke regardless.
    Such a joke that the poll they used was the most accuarate.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Such a joke that the poll they used was the most accuarate.
      It's a joke because of their bias and how they spin everything against the Republicans and this is very well know fact. Try to understand that as I stated in that thread...I had no horse in that race. I'm neither a Democrat nor Republican...I'm Canadian and have a pretty unbiased view.

Comment

How did they lose? well this may sound racist but when you have almost 100% of the blaxk vote.. that **** helps.. the sad thing is a decent amount of them just picked him because he is black.. and not due to his policies..

Oh and also still say 'my president" is black.. like it should even matter. Yet on facebook and other sites you are called out for being a closet racist if u dont vote obama. Even though around 40% of white people voted for obama.. in comparison to like 3% of black people voting romney...

America is truly split

The republicans also didnt help themselves pissing of other large groups like latinos and women

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          How did they lose? well this may sound racist but when you have almost 100% of the blaxk vote.. that **** helps.. the sad thing is a decent amount of them just picked him because he is black.. and not due to his policies..

Oh and also still say 'my president" is black.. like it should even matter. Yet on facebook and other sites you are called out for being a closet racist if u dont vote obama. Even though around 40% of white people voted for obama.. in comparison to like 3% of black people voting romney...

America is truly split

The republicans also didnt help themselves pissing of other large groups like latinos and women

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Great post and 100% accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            Comedy.

Comment

Lol this guy is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                I think most people form a political agenda from other peoples facebook posts and tweets. Unemployment is higher since he took office, he expanded the debt in 1 term than bush's 2 terms, and prices on almost everything is inflated to ****. Not to mention more people are on foodstamps, welfare. Yet people are euphoric when they listen to him give a speech telling everyone they're gonna be ok. I think his voice soothes them, makes them feel better when they sleep.

I'm sure I'll get some sort of meme response, but that's expected.

I would agree with that but this "president" thought they were 57 tates and gave quite possibly the worst debate ive ever seen from a president. Yet still won..

Americas finished for decent moral christians

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  Hes added 6 trillion indebt in 4 years, unemployment over 9 percent for vast periods of his reign, got america's credit rating dropped, let china overtake America, Add 15 million food stamps(highest of any president), anti israel, horrible on social issues, gives bums free phones at middle class tax payers expense..

And this is all pre obamacare...yet Americ voted for more debt and poverty??why

Well, lets be honest. Romney didnt exite the white working class. Being a one percdenter. He didnt excite the evanglical vote, being a mormon. He didnt excite the tea party being a mderate.

America is dumbed down. Whic means dumbed down politics.

Split republican party. Where the demoscum were united in their campaigning. Did the tea party really rally round romney??

I think not, either way, this is going to be 4 years of economic meltdown..well done America..
                  The debt and unemployemt are as a result of the global financial crisis which started in 2008, before Obama's time. Look at the vast majority of developed nations around the world and you will see the same pattern, many have fared worse than the US. George Bush strolled out of office and left an unholy mess for whoever was elected.

Comment

Here is part of the answer to your question. I asked my gf the other day who she voted for and she tells me obama. I asked her why and she says because romney only supports rich people, now we're both 25 but i guess i'm trying to say that most people under 30 don't know **** about what's happening. she couldn't give me a real reason as to why she voted for obama. The problem with this country is the media and the bullchit it feeds the viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      ^^^not at all, just trying to analyse why the republicans lost to the worst president ever...
                      Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      Bush was the worst president in history.

Bush was the worst president ever. The Republican party lost credibility on the Debt and Deficit issues because of President Bush's reckless spending. As the chart shows, most of the debt added during Obama's term was due to Bush's policies. Also, Bush ran a deficit in times of economic expansion and growth which defies any economic convention.

The light blue can be attributed to President Obama. Also, the chart shows President Obama's Keynesian economic policies failed to lower the effects of the economic downturn. So for the debt, he can blamed for those two things. However unlike Bush, he's supposed to run deficits during economic downturns and troughs. Bush being a Keynesian as well, was supposed to run surpluses when the economy grew.

Both Parties, need to stop tinkering with the economy. The system will take care of itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X