Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Hughie Fury Ordered To Fight For British Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Hughie has had health issues for a long time, and tbh against Kassi he looked really unwell to me, he clearly didn't want to be in the ring, seemed very conscious about his skin and general appearance.

Hughie is a good lad and doesn't deserve abuse for his cousins mouth. Personally i think he needs some time out, get his health properly sorted & get his love for the sport back. He's only 21, plenty of time left.
    He will be soon forgotten about ...maybe he should cut down on McDonald's and greasy dinner kebabs if he's unhappy with his Randolph Scott's and living in caravan can't be no good for you lol.....oh guess what all the talk the furys do and yet he's ducked Joshua's leftovers ....the big lummox is next denzel

Comment

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Hughie Fury Ordered To Fight For British Title

The British Boxing Board of Control have ordered Dillian Whyte and Hughie Fury to face each other for the vacant British heavyweight title, which was vacated by Anthony Joshua who captured the IBF heavyweight title last month.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Not fighting him because 'We like Dillian'? Come on, man
        Had me laughing my ass off too. More like they saw how well Whyte did for 6 rounds against AJ, and **** the bed when offered this fight. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          That's exactly the reason why he being kept away from this fight.... I have a feeling the whole circus of the fury club is about to come to an end and it starts with tyson fury.....
          Its also cute how the Furys have questioned Joshuas opposition level ,yet here we have Hughie with more fights with NO names of worth .To show you how smart Tysons dad is he had Hughie Top 10 and didnt even have Joshua in the top 10 before the Martin fight ,that ALL the Furys predicted to k.o Joshua .But then like all Furys fans was labled a bum afterwards !

Comment

This would be a good test for Hughie Fury.

Comment

A good fight where I'd have to go with Whyte, I hope this takes place it should as the other fight offs don't sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Its also cute how the Furys have questioned Joshuas opposition level ,yet here we have Hughie with more fights with NO names of worth .To show you how smart Tysons dad is he had Hughie Top 10 and didnt even have Joshua in the top 10 before the Martin fight ,that ALL the Furys predicted to k.o Joshua .But then like all Furys fans was labled a bum afterwards !
                It's all a sham mate and it's about to come full circle..Joshua will see to that...yes my post before was he's had more pro fights than Joshua , he's been a proffessinal for the same amount of years and yet a fighter who the furys and his fans have labled a nobody and a bum has been offered to them for a british title fight and they've blatantly ducked him... what a bunch of goons lol

Comment

Good fight! risky for Dillian to jump straight into and I think Hughie outboxes him, he can fight tall and won't give Dillian the chance to catch him like Joshua fighting on emotion but he don't hit very hard so it goes the distance.

Winner fights Joshua in November/December? if it's Hughie that's a perfect storyline to build up for Joshua/Tyson Fury in summer 2017.

Edit: nevermind this whole post. just saw Peter's tweets on the other thread.

Comment

Might be best for Hughie to take some time off, not sure who would've won this but Hughie is young enough to take his time especially if the health problems claim is true.

Be good to see Whyte fight for the title against Price or Chisora.

Comment

Hughie wilting fast against Kassi, had that fight gone on their was only one winner. A fight versus Whyte after he had AJ hurt clearly is not a welcome thought for Peter Fury. All these Fury's seem to have reservations over their durability.

Comment

Working...
                      X