No announcement yet.

Thread for: Akira Yaegashi World Champion again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for: Akira Yaegashi World Champion again

That’s 4 world level Boxers Chocolatito has beat and then go on to become Champions on Their own merit.

Can you think of any recent or late Pound for Pound King that have experience something similar? Floyd’s opponents have had bad luck since facing him except for Cotto and Canelo

He old to. Mendoza too green YO!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      He old to. Mendoza too green YO!
      It does not matter how. He is now World Champion after being dominated by Chocolatito. Not many can say that, That speaks volumes of roman level of competition

Comment

anyone got video???

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post

That’s 4 world level Boxers Chocolatito has beat and then go on to become Champions on Their own merit.

Can you think of any recent or late Pound for Pound King that have experience something similar? Floyd’s opponents have had bad luck since facing him except for Cotto and Canelo
          Let's not get too carried away lol

Comment

It does not matter how. He is now World Champion after being dominated by Chocolatito. Not many can say that
            Chocolatito gave him that work! sonning and creating little p4p turds.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Let's not get too carried away lol
              Why not?
              Takayama
              Yaegashi
              Jirales
              Estrada
              All of them have become champions after being dominated by Chocolatito, Can you say the same about any of the tomato can, cab drivers GGG/Canelo or any currently ranked P4P to 10 boxers listed today?

Comment

Why not?
                Takayama
                Yaegashi
                Jirales
                Estrada
                All of them have become champions after being dominated by Chocolatito, Can you say the same about any of the tomato can, cab drivers GGG/Canelo or any currently ranked P4P to 10 boxers listed today?
                Look I don't wana knock Roman cos he is a damn good fighter, not my p4p no.1 but let's not overrate him now.

Comment

kessler, abraham and froch all captured or recaptured titles after ward beat them

also, hirales lost his next title fight after gonzalez beat him. you are thinking of rodriguez jr

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Look I don't wana knock Roman cos he is a damn good fighter, not my p4p no.1 but let's not overrate him now.
                    I am still waiting for you to go deep into GGG, Canelo, or any currently ranked top 10 pound for pound boxers with a similar resume?

Comment

Working...
                    X