Angel Garcias boxrec page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got robbed against Collins that's all I'm saying. SD my arse

Comment

wow and i thought Freddie Roach was a bumboxer...

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
        What kind of boxer would you describe yourself as?

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
          There's no proof it's him. He just probably randomly picked a boxer named Angel Garcia in his poor attempt to dig dirt on the Garcia's.

Besides if I recall correctly when Danny was walking out in the Morales 1 fight, I remember one of the announcers stating that Angel wasn't able to compete professionally due to his asthma. I could be wrong.

Comment

thats not him, Angel Garcia never boxed in his life, not even as an amateur

Comment

Originally posted by USAFBoxer View Post
              thats not him, Angel Garcia never boxed in his life, not even as an amateur

shhhh dont say that. let earl have his fun in the sun. lord knows he needs somethin... :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                shhhh dont say that. let earl have his fun in the sun. lord knows he needs somethin... :bukkake:

according to a lounge thread that he started, earl is regularly forced to dodge beautiful naked women that hurl themselves at him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  according to a lounge thread that he started, earl is regularly forced to dodge beautiful naked women that hurl themselves at him.
                  if by beautiful naked women, he means big hairy british men with crooked yellow teeth, then I cant argue that.

earl strikes me as having a very special warped view of reality

Comment

Danny's dad NEVER EVER fought a pro fight...NEVER...FACT!!!!...the whole fam has asthma...Danny being the exception

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      There's no proof it's him. He just probably randomly picked a boxer named Angel Garcia in his poor attempt to dig dirt on the Garcia's.

Besides if I recall correctly when Danny was walking out in the Morales 1 fight, I remember one of the announcers stating that Angel wasn't able to compete professionally due to his asthma. I could be wrong.
                      nah bro...you're 100% correct!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X