Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of beating a Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of them have a chance of beating either Klitschko. With that being said I voted for David Price

Comment

Odlanier Solis in my opinion

Comment

In 3 years time, Wlad can't and won't lose any fights. He is just too good for the rest.

Vitali will retire in 1 or 2 more fights and in that time there is nobody who can beat him, so the answer is nobody.

Price would have the best chance to beat aging 46-47 years old Vitali not because he would likely be better fighter but because I don't think Vitali's body will cope for more than one or two more years.

Comment

Price for me

Huge, athletic, skilled with brutal power

Don't get what people see in wilder tbh

Comment

Deontay...Deontay...Deontay...

He is aHUGE step up in competition for both Kiltschkos.

Wilder KO's Chisora (quicker then Haye)
            Wilder KO's 40 year old retiree Tony Thompson (quicker then he KO's Chisora)

Wilder has them scared..

Comment

No mention of Luis Ortiz, Tunney? He's still somewhat unproven, but he's beaten a couple of solid journeyman and he's more proven then Wilder at this point, and IMO is one of the most talented prospects out there. Southpaw, big, very quick hands, throws a lot of combinations which is something not very common in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Price for me

Huge, athletic, skilled with brutal power

Don't get what people see in wilder tbh
                To be fair, Earl. Wilder has vastly improved his skill set since he turned pro. He used to just have a big right hand, but he showed a solid left jab and left hook in his last fight. Not to mention, he won an Olympic bronze medal with what, only 30 amateur fights? Not to mention his size, tremendous athleticism and he's a visibly huge puncher, so he has potential.

I used to think he wasn't going anywhere, but I think he could so long as he maximizes his potential. And, his management are finally starting to step him up. He was going to be fighting Kelvin Price in his last fight who is 13-0 and has a win over Tor Hamer, who beat Kevin Johnson in the prizefighter tournament. So, they are starting to step him up a bit.

You really have to look at the big picture to understand why Wilder was so carefully brought along. He had VERY little experience, but managed to win a bronze medal at the Olympics, and he has a lot of physical and athletic talent. So, the best option there was for him was to carefully bring him along, and once he had a decent amount of fights under his belt, THEN start stepping him up. Whereas with a prospect like Price, who has had a lot more amateur experience, could be stepped up quicker.

Wilder is now starting to fill out physically, and is starting to develop his craft more as well. How far will he go? Who knows. We'll find out soon though.

Comment

A Deontay Wilder that maximizes his full potential is the only person I could ever see defeating a Klitscko.

And that's a MAJOR "IF".

Comment

Right now none of them.

Povetkin, Haye, Arreola, Seth Mitchel are names I can't see getting to the point of winning that fight.

Helenius, Boytsov, Wilder, Price could get to the point of winning if continue improving.

Fury is the one I believe is the closest to becoming a threat, but still has an important path to fullfill.

Pulev might be sucessfull against Vitali, but doesn't match up well against Wlad.

Comment

Do you ever post about anything other than Klitschko's or HW's?

Comment

Working...
                      X