Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim: "I consider Ward a bona-fide ticket seller"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know how i know ward isnt a good ticket seller, because not even casual fans know who the **** he is!?!?!?!? ok.....?!?!!?!

diehards don't fill up arenas, there aren't enough of us...... not in one concentrated location...

also, there isnt one fight of wards that you can say that anyone has seen or heard of that was an awesome mind blowing, MUST SEE FIGHT.......... ward hasn't had one AT ALL.........

as a matter of fact, all i hear from people is how annoying it is to watch ward...

i like him but not enough to plan around any of his fights, unless he's fighting someone who is really exciting...... and or the finals of the tourney.....

other than that, what has he done??? because even in his last few wins, they've been boring as hell and REALLY TOUGH TO WATCH, WARDS STYLE IS POOR CRACKED OUT VERSION OF HOPKINS STYLE........ IN WHICH WARD HAS ZERO SUBTLETIES IN HIS TACTICS OR SMOTHERING STYLE.......

i like a mauling style, i like styles that take another guy out of his game, i like close inside fighting, as well as fighting in and out of the clinch, but they way ward does it, it's ugly, annoying, and hard to watch..

ward is far from exciting, and until he starts really making exciting fights, he wont sell shidt...... he might for a minute but that is until the next guy comes along that they can really sell the house with, then ward will be treated like just another fighter..

Comment

I find this very hard to contemplate.

Comment

idk if ward will ever be a super star.The dude is gold medal winner had many
        of his fights televised.Still fans are not connected to him.

Comment

The only way I can see Ward being a star is if he fights and beats Hopkins.

He could beat Froch, Bute and Glen Johnson and he still probably wouldn't be known by anyone.

Comment

Working...
          X