Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice the rabbit punch Maidana landed on Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice the rabbit punch Maidana landed on Ortiz?

Just before he stumbled to the ground, in the corner Maidana landed a rabbit punch that seemed to have quite a bit of power behind it.

Props to Maidana btw, I'm not in anyway trying to take from his excellent victory.

Comment

Maybe it was because Ortiz was wasy to low?

Comment

not a rabbit punch. it was on the side of the head near the top. ortiz was bending low and leaning to his right side. that's usually what happens if you do that against an orthodox fighter. ortiz's fault, not maidana's.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky Lopez View Post
          Just before he stumbled to the ground, in the corner Maidana landed a rabbit punch that seemed to have quite a bit of power behind it.

yeah, I saw it, but even if he didn't throw that rabbit punch, ortiz would've still quit.

Comment

I didn't notice that one, but Maidana was hitting him with hard rabbit punches in the clinches, and Ortiz retaliate with a few too. The referee wasn't stopping them from doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
              I didn't notice that one, but Maidana was hitting him with hard rabbit punches in the clinches, and Ortiz retaliate with a few too. The referee wasn't stopping them from doing it.
              His hair looks better in your avatar than it does in my sig! ****ed up hair! Dude has cuts in his hair!

Comment

It was not a rabbit punch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  It was not a rabbit punch.
                  Define Rabbit Punch.

Comment

Working...
                  X