• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

reminds me of all the p@ct@rds who loved Ariza til he left

once he left: "Mayweather hired Ariza for his shakes"
      Lol, yea, that was embarrassing. I liked Pac and I still found myself agreeing against his fans on here all the time because some were so awful. As annoying as things are now, I'd be lying if I said they weren't just as bad during the May/Pac days.

And look where we're at now, Pac has a fight coming up and you can't beg people into talking about it. There are no rowboats left on the SS Pacquiao. Everyone jumped ship and they're waving the Kazakh banner now.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        That sour faced douche has been running his mouth for years about what happened in sparring. What a massive twat.

Sadly, half the Golovkin fans think they need to defend this guy by proxy. Guys, it's OK to Love Golovkin and not like Sanchez. They're two different people. I promise!

The bold there is what i don't get with boxing fans, I see it all the time with fans on here, they feel they had to defend Arum because he is affiliated with Cotto, they feel they had to defend Roach because he is affiliated with Pacman, they feel they had to defend Haymon because he is affiliated with TBE. You can defend or like the fighter without puting yourself in his team.

Comment

Lol, yea, that was embarrassing. I liked Pac and I still found myself agreeing against his fans on here all the time because some were so awful. As annoying as things are now, I'd be lying if I said they weren't just as bad during the May/Pac days.

And look where we're at now, Pac has a fight coming up and you can't beg people into talking about it. There are no rowboats left on the SS Pacquiao. Everyone jumped ship and they're waving the Kazakh banner now.
          Amazing isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            The bold there is what i don't get with boxing fans, I see it all the time with fans on here, they feel they had to defend Arum because he is affiliated with Cotto, they feel they had to defend Roach because he is affiliated with Pacman, they feel they had to defend Haymon because he is affiliated with TBE. You can defend or like the fighter without puting yourself in his team.
            Yea, I don't get it. It seems to affect certain fans more than others. Do you see Ward fans defending Virgil, Khan, or Angulo because they're part of Team Hunter?? Hell no.

But, it's not really just that one fanbase is better than another because we see tons of fans who jump from one "type" of fighter to another within a category, be it only black, only light-skinned, only British, only Eastern Euro, etc. If you're backing fighters only because of their geographic origin or genetic make up, you're a cheerleader for a certain color or nation, not a fan of boxing.

I think that's where the great divide lies in this forum. Not black vs white, not euro vs US, not action vs technician, it's boxing fans vs the cheerleaders.

Comment

Too late for that. He's started a situation that is damaging for Kovalev it's going to result in Golovkin getting called out.

Comment

That sour faced douche has been running his mouth for years about what happened in sparring. What a massive twat.

Sadly, half the Golovkin fans think they need to defend this guy by proxy. Guys, it's OK to Love Golovkin and not like Sanchez. They're two different people. I promise!

Golovkin is my favorite boxer, but I can't stand Abel. It's just funny how so many GGG fans have to defend him. It's like you're not allowed to criticize Sanchez or his management team or you'll be labeled a "GGG hater."

Sanchez might be a decent trainer, but he runs his mouth way too much and makes GGG look bad by association. At least other trainers like Roach had some humor in their trash talk and some of it was obvious trolling. And not to mention that Roach has actually trained real legends and hall of famers.

Abel is just legitimately full of himself. Wouldn't be surprised if he threw Golovkin under the bus when he loses one day.

Comment

Man, Abel's such a d1ck. Everyone knows he's been selling GGG on sparring stories for years and now he comes out with this... guy needs a muzzle.

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Abel is having fun trolling the crap out of you. He reads here once in a while and cant stop smiling. Meanwhile he is having the time of his life training the most exciting fighter in the sport.
                      Yup stankchez aftually made those comments to piss off nsb posters.

jubei youre a dork

Comment

Working...
                      X