No announcement yet.

Was Ouma GGG's toughest fight? I noticed GGG doesn't like body punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Ouma GGG's toughest fight? I noticed GGG doesn't like body punches

This looks by far to be GGG's toughest fight.

I'm noticing a trend here. GGG's workrate goes down immediately after his opponent lands a good body punch. I've seen it with Ouma, Brook, Stevens and a few others.

GGG also doesn't like when his opponent puts combo's together and becomes aggressive.

Call me crazy, but some of the punches Monroe put together and landed on GGG stopped him in his tracks; and it wasn't because GGG let him do it.

GGG doesn't like body punches. I believe that's his Achilles heel. Combination punches come in second.

If Jacobs can dig to the body, provide powerful combination punches that entail speed and velocity, there's no doubt in my mind we'll have a new champion come Dec 10th

Blasphemous, you cant criticize Mr.97k ala 154-168 easy doe

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

This looks by far to be GGG's toughest fight.

I'm noticing a trend here. GGG's workrate goes down immediately after his opponent lands a good body punch. I've seen it with Ouma, Brook, Stevens and a few others.

GGG also doesn't like when his opponent puts combo's together and becomes aggressive.

Call me crazy, but some of the punches Monroe put together and landed on GGG stopped him in his tracks; and it wasn't because GGG let him do it.

GGG doesn't like body punches. I believe that's his Achilles heel. Combination punches come in second.

If Jacobs can dig to the body, provide powerful combination punches that entail speed and velocity, there's no doubt in my mind we'll have a new champion come Dec 10th
      Seems like he's the only fighter that doesn't like it.

Comment

Then go to his body. I wonder why nobody has ever done that before....

Comment

It all sounds good, your analysis, but the problem with fighting aggressive is that youre trading with someone who hits harder than you, with a rock solid chin. You can do it for a round or two like munroe, ouma and brook did but eventually you are going to get tagged and broken down.

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
            Seems like he's the only fighter that doesn't like it.
            I thought all boxers were like Brandon rios,and have orgasms when they get hit. Guess golovkin is different.

Comment

If only Dominic Wade had seen this thread before his fight with GGG....

Comment

There's our daily Ouma fight link.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Then go to his body. I wonder why nobody has ever done that before....
                  Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  There's our daily Ouma fight link.

The daily Ouma update

Comment

Working...
                  X