Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do so many of yall worship the police, like yall would do anything they asked i s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    hahahahaha!!! that is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      my ***** what the **** is that **** all about? who does this ****??? you German? I hear scat **** is real big down there weird mother****er

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Why do yall worship thugs, pimps, and killers in the hood? and gang bangers? you know how many black kids look up to thugs and pimps? Why is it bad is good and good is badin the hood?

stupid question because nobody worships cops, just try to avoid them shooting you by being obedient its a survival tactic. Unless you are insecure and hate authority, why risk your life by resisting and causing an attitude.

Fight it in court and avoid any altercations, simple, its called rational reasoning. use logic and you can do something instead of playing victim and conspiracy.
      when you in poverty and got nothing to look up for what you expect?? you would be like that ***** in the video the sup guy posted huh???

Comment

No one worships bad police just like they don't worship thugs, robbers, rapist, etc.

I take it back, people do worship thugs. They're ok that those same thugs sell drugs to people in their communities and make money off them. They're ok with those thugs causing trouble in their neighborhoods. Some of you people have a fucked up way in praising things.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
              wear some of yall would suck they penis if they requested that sht, all this talk about "just do as you told", like a dude should be 100% subsurvent to they authority when they work to SERVE the people.

yall always go making excuses for these cops whenever they fck things up and it seems like they NEVER wrong in yall eyes. would yall let them mess with yall bootyholes if they told yall to put your hands up against the wall? seems like they can do no wrong and i wont be suprised if some on here would comply with that sht, i always see posts like "just do what ur told" smfh yall have no shame.

i hope you get pulled over next

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Why do yall worship thugs, pimps, and killers in the hood? and gang bangers? you know how many black kids look up to thugs and pimps? Why is it bad is good and good is badin the hood?

stupid question because nobody worships cops, just try to avoid them shooting you by being obedient its a survival tactic. Unless you are insecure and hate authority, why risk your life by resisting and causing an attitude.

Fight it in court and avoid any altercations, simple, its called rational reasoning. use logic and you can do something instead of playing victim and conspiracy.
                Because they don't need evidence all they need is a good story. Good luck fighting it in court especially if you have priors. Even if your innocent I'm sure a jury of your peers will find you innocent :wt:

Comment

What happened to the good old days of just roughing you up, or giving you a little beating?
                  Now a days they shooting people!

Comment

WorldAtlas Most Dangerous Cities In The United States

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/m...ed-states.html

but but its the cops fault !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                      Because they don't need evidence all they need is a good story. Good luck fighting it in court especially if you have priors. Even if your innocent I'm sure a jury of your peers will find you innocent :wt:
                      White trash? Thought you were white?

Comment

Working...
                      X