Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez only sells 62k ppvs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno how people are buying this bull****. The drama of internet age I guess.

Comment

If true, that's flat out lousy numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I'll wait for a confirmed number from at least a halfway reputable source, but if this is anywhere near true -- that is f**king horrific.

I find it hard to believe, though. Yeah it was Liam Smith, but still. Canelo has a built in fan base and Mexican fans typically show strong support in one of their own.
        yeah but you have to think about it, just like filipinos, there's prolly 30 heads deep in one house watching the fight.

Comment

Enough with this nonsense. Too early for numbers, and that is laughably low. How anyone would be so gullible as to give any credence to what a rando posts with no backup is beyond me.

And the OP's username is 'theunbiased'....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I really dont care who the sauce or source is, there is NO way Canelo v smith did 62K. Even Timothy Bradley would do more than that if he carry a PPV on his own.
            canelo is known to the mexicans only though. most causal white americans prolly has never heard of him. causals are the one buying most of these fights. but i agree cant be 62k. im thinking around 150-300k atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Yup, I heard it's true. I have an uncle that works at Nintendo and he has all the inside info. He said it's 100 percent confirmed for 62k.
              ****ing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                don't parrot the bull****; it'll at least take another 2-3 days before the initial satellite numbers are in (to make the wildest projections) and 7-10 days before the initial cable numbers for the event.

don't hang yourself
                No matter what it is, it won't get to 200k probably. That should be a lesson to fighters, you can't just fight Jon Doe on PPV and expect even your craziest fans to buy it. The lower the number the better, because that will put pressure on them to make better fights. Giving us FNF caliber fights on PPV is abuse

Comment

Oscar will soon tell us that it made 700K.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Oscar will soon tell us that it made 700K.
                    And people will eat it up, just like they're doing with this "8 figure offer" talk.

Oscar would NEVER lie to us...

Comment

at least he's still the a-side when he fight Crawford

Comment

Working...
                      X