Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook v Canelo - who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook would decision him. Make him miss, make him pay.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      So close fights should be considered losses now... again if bradley brags about beating pac is one thing, but this is a whole different story... plenty of close fights in the history of boxing ..
      clear convincing wins>>>>>>>debatable wins

one cannnot be disputed and worth all the bragging rights...it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        clear convincing wins>>>>>>>debatable wins

one cannnot be disputed and worth all the bragging rights...it is what it is
        It depends on the level of opposition, and cotto, trout and lara are better wins than porter, close or not...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          It depends on the level of opposition, and cotto, trout and lara are better wins than porter, close or not...

a debatable win vs superior fighters and a clear wins vs inferior fighters

hmmmn

a beautiful woman with a dick or an ugly woman with a pu$$y

not a fan a a sword fight homie

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            a debatable win vs superior fighters and a clear wins vs inferior fighters

hmmmn

a beautiful woman with a dick or an ugly woman with a pu$$y

not a fan a a sword fight homie
            You keep making comparisons with woman with dicks, this is boxing, time for you to go bed... im not interested in that crap...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Brook would decision him. Make him miss, make him pay.
              have to admit im surprised so many peeps think canelo will stop him, i mean GGG landed big shots but still didnt even drop him

yea i could see this happening and maybe brook hurting canelo,
              i mean GGG was landing big shots but still didnt drop brook,
              i know it was at 160 but even at 154 brook will have the strong legs and power

i think the way brook was making GGG miss he could easily do that to canelo because his footwork and speed isnt as good as GGG

besides if brook watched the mayweather v canelo fight im sure he could use that blueprint too because he does have the technical boxing skills to pull it off

Comment

i really want to watch this fight

Comment

i really hope this fight gets made, i think brook could make him miss and hurt him, just look at the way he was countering GGG and GGG has much better footwork then canelo

Comment

I could see Brook getting the win.

Comment

Working...
                    X