Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Sr: Canelo Will Wait Until Golovkin Gets Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the great chavez sr is all wrong on this subject. alvared isn't waiting for lil g to get old. he just isn't fighting him in this life time period. everybody in guadalajara knows that he's a spoiled punk.they are not fooled. its the mexican american boxing fans here in the states that are getting played. Goldy and el fraude pollo alvared is going to steal money for the next 10 fights. after he beats smith there's a short list of jr middles and a long list of drained middles to 155lbs coming your way. pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      The lineal titles are "lineal titles" even today -- and Canelo holds those "lineal titles" (which are on the record)...
      And they are & have been bs mythical titles. In particular in this era of avoiding your peers & marination not to mention all the people who need to agree between the boxers, managers, promoters, alphabet groups, commissions & networks to allow a fight to happen.

And I mean I hate to prop up alphabet groups, but at least a alphabet group will force you to, sometimes, fight a legit contender to keep your title. Once you got a lineal title its like being in the teamsters union. You never need to work again if you don't wanna.

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
        You do realize JMM and Nacho both have spoken on Canelos cowardice embarrassment of not fighting GGG right?
        Difference they still LIKE other MexiCANS. He's also gave CanYellow some SOLID advice which Canelo ignored...LIKE telling him to go to GB and demand a fight with GGG.hes even been on record saying Oscar is mostly the holdup.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          LMFAO...... yes, that is the truth.
          He hates any fcking new mexican talent and pisses on it publicly.
          EXACTLY and I'm MexiCAN!!! Hes HATES any and ALL other Mexican boxers. He's a Mexican version of the 1972 Dolphins and pops that champagne every time an UNDEFEATED one losses.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
            Chavez was a great.
            Yes he IS/WAS buy old age has made him crusty and salty.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              And they are & have been bs mythical titles. In particular in this era of avoiding your peers & marination not to mention all the people who need to agree between the boxers, managers, promoters, alphabet groups, commissions & networks to allow a fight to happen.

And I mean I hate to prop up alphabet groups, but at least a alphabet group will force you to, sometimes, fight a legit contender to keep your title. Once you got a lineal title its like being in the teamsters union. You never need to work again if you don't wanna.
              The history will stay as what it is: history...
              ... and boxing history records will maintain the "lineal champions", long after a particular opinion context will fade away.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
                Why do I want to see the fight? Because Alvarez is the Middleweight Lineal/Ring Champion, that's why. Damn, I thought it was pretty clear to most boxing fans.
                The only reason this whole Lineal Ring champion argument gets brought up is because it provides another weak excuse for hardcore Golovkin fans to support him chasing Alvarez instead of greatness. Bet you don't even know who the other Lineal champs are without looking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  The history will stay as what it is: history...
                  ... and boxing history records will maintain the "lineal champions", long after a particular opinion context will fade away.
                  And people also give less f#cks about history than ever so theres that. However you cut it ALL titles are being devalued under the current way that boxing operates including mythical lineal titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    SALTY Chavez Sr. Needs to worry about pot smoking Jr. More than anything else. It's not like his own son had a chance to fight GGG...
                    lol rediculos post. you Desperado.

Comment

When the greatest mexican boxer of all time calls you a wimp... Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                      X