Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hope amir kanh dont get hurt,look at these crazy owrkouts his new coach is makinghi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Khan his conditioning is the most important part of his in ring performance in my opinion. You can tell when he has overtrained or not made weight properly because he looks like absolute hell. He can tip out of balance really easily. I think the reason he always looked great with Ariza was because he had weak legs and they are disproportionate to his upper body, that is why the majority of Ariza's focus went into Khan's legs. If his legs are not strong and he hasn't made the weight well he is a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Khan's problem is he likes to fight in the pocket and he's got a weak chin.
      He should be training to be able to fight every minute of the 12 rds. Maybe this is the bulking up part of training but I think he should be doing more boxing specific stuff rather than single joint workouts.

Comment

He does look stronger honestly.

Comment

All of this doesn't matter when you got a guy who's chin can be cracked with a six year old wearing Sockem Boppers.

Comment

Stax, you know every time you call him "virgin hunter"...I laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              this guy is going to get khanh hurt,these workouts that hes making him do are detrimnetal to boxing and are simply not needed,khan needs to fire this guy who is only tying to impress him and let his lead trainer virgin hunter do his normal routine,,

a change in diet is realy all he needs imo,

That one exercise lat 3:26 looked like he's trying to grow a D1CK made me laugh that I just stopped watching it
              Last edited by Luilun; 03-16-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
                I think this cup therapy for khan is similar to Thurman and algieri wearing "special beads". It probably isn't doing anything but if it psychologically helps in any way it's worth doing
                I'm a bit on the fence, some alternative medicine has been proven to be effective in ways we are still beginning to understand.. and of course there are always swindlers screwing up everything for everyone. Sooooo much knowledge has been lost through the years in wars. The procedure makes sense though, and you see the results immediately (very DARK blood), follow their directions and it can work wonders on you. Try the NATURAL approach first, would be my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒearless View Post
                  I'm a bit on the fence, some alternative medicine has been proven to be effective in ways we are still beginning to understand.. and of course there are always swindlers screwing up everything for everyone. Sooooo much knowledge has been lost through the years in wars. The procedure makes sense though, and you see the results immediately (very DARK blood), follow their directions and it can work wonders on you. Try the NATURAL approach first, would be my advice.
                  I think it's a 'why not?' kind of thing. I mean if wearing beads or spending 20 mins doing cup therapy does ANYTHING at all it's worth it. Maybe cup therapy helps recovery just a little. Maybe it helps recovery quite a bit. Maybe it doesn't do anything for recovery but it makes Khan feel more psychologically confident. Same with Thurman or Algieri's beads or Froch and Rios going to sports psychologists.

Comment

Khan packing on that muscle, but man he has a funky looking body, abnormal looking muscle structure not aesthetic at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      they r clearly trying to bulk khan up which imo is not a good idea since speed and movement is what they want to keep for a guy like ncanelelo,but instead they trying to up his power which isnt going to happen in just a few months time,
                      That amount of reps with light weight won't bulk his muscles up if that is all he is doing. It's good to confuse the muscles, but you gotta lift heavy to but on mass.

Comment

Working...
                      X