Santa cruz coming for rigo's soul!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    Title says it all.
    Naw, sorry to break it to you. Santa Cruz will hide behind Golden Boy like he has been doing. The only time he mention's Rigo is when asked. And even then the Kid sounds like he's ****ting bricks. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see this fight. Just doesn't sound like Cruz wants it TBH.

It's the times we are living in pal! We have a multiple belt holder in Rigo simply being ducked by the rest of the division, including your fantasy lover Santica Cruz, SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Naw, sorry to break it to you. Santa Cruz will hide behind Golden Boy like he has been doing. The only time he mention's Rigo is when asked. And even then the Kid sounds like he's ****ting bricks. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see this fight. Just doesn't sound like Cruz wants it TBH.

It's the times we are living in pal! We have a multiple belt holder in Rigo simply being ducked by the rest of the division, including your fantasy lover Santica Cruz, SMH.
      Why are all you cubana di.ck riders all the same? instead of taking on all comers supposedly like you claim, they should fight the best right? well who's the best at 122 besides rigo? cruz. so stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        Why are all you cubana di.ck riders all the same? instead of taking on all comers supposedly like you claim, they should fight the best right? well who's the best at 122 besides rigo? cruz. so stfu.
        There are plenty. Obviously Santa Cruz want no part of being considered the best

Comment

Working...
        X