Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    well, maybe to study the authenticity of the one he's asking for....to ask for third party (who are experts ) about the results...these are just especulations but both are very good reasons to ask for them...
    I think you don't know the difference between results and samples.

What third party can study the authenticity of the results. It's not a science to be able to read results.

Here you can study the authenticity of the Floyd-Ortiz results yourself.

http://www.usada.org/ortiz-mayweather

You don't need to be an expert to know if those results are real or fake in that link.

What you're talking about is samples and for a third party or another agency like a VADA to test those samples...I think this is what you're talking about am I correct?

But, understand that Gabe isn't even talking about that either. What Montoya is asking for is what is in the contract. Is there an exemption, a provision and such. He wants the contract details to be put out there. And, Gabe is not asking for the results on all of Floyd fights. Just the ones that USADA hasn't put out there like Floyd-Mosley and Floyd-Cotto as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Fans do what they do. They choose sides. I dont think ive ever said Manny is or was juicing (at least I cant remember off the top of my head). But when your team is linked to steriods in the past that will cast some doubts. Arizas been linked to PEDs in the past. Freddie Roach has trained multiple fighters that have tested positive for PEDs.

If you go back to the David Diaz fight and listen to Manny Steward and Jim Lampley pre fight their talking about Pac like his carreer is over. Remember this is 3 months after Pac v Marquez 2. You can ask how could Manny bounce back and recover from the Marquez fight so fast?
      theres a vid of the HBO commentators talking about how they felt they were seeing the last of Pacquiao. that the wars had finally caught up to him and then his next fight with ariza on board and moving up in weight, they were astounded how he looked rejuvenated and moved up in weight staying lean and getting bigger. I need to find the vid.
      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-31-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        According to this letter...somehow the GBP and USADA they hide Floyd positive test result that he was on PED in those 3 fights.

In a letter to Montoya dated May 23, 2012, Spitz wrote: "...(Montoya) asserted to the Nevada State Athletic Commission that (he has) received information that Golden Boy attempted to obtain an agreement from the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) not to disclose a potential B sample test until after the tested boxer had participated in the scheduled fight. (Montoya) further asserted that Golden Boy had entered into an agreement with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) which contained such a provision. You have also claimed that Golden Boy entered into a contract with USADA for testing in connection with Floyd Mayweather fights which provided inadvertant use exemption that would permit a positive test to be excused of the result were inadvertant use. And that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions which were excused under the inadvertant use provision."

This is getting more exciting.
        oh ****, kindly post the link please!...his is getting hot for real

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
          Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Mayweather passed olympic style drug testing but gets questioned??

Pacman refused random drug testing and people swear that he is clean?

COME ON NOW.

END TOPIC.
          This coming to light now, I think it was wise of Pac. Seeing that USADA may have been in Floyd's pocket and are now covering up for him... conspiracies, conspiracies so this is how a flowmo thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            According to this letter...somehow the GBP and USADA they hide Floyd positive test result that he was on PED in those 3 fights.

In a letter to Montoya dated May 23, 2012, Spitz wrote: "...(Montoya) asserted to the Nevada State Athletic Commission that (he has) received information that Golden Boy attempted to obtain an agreement from the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) not to disclose a potential B sample test until after the tested boxer had participated in the scheduled fight. (Montoya) further asserted that Golden Boy had entered into an agreement with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) which contained such a provision. You have also claimed that Golden Boy entered into a contract with USADA for testing in connection with Floyd Mayweather fights which provided inadvertant use exemption that would permit a positive test to be excused of the result were inadvertant use. And that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions which were excused under the inadvertant use provision."

This is getting more exciting.
            That is what GBP accused Montoya of doing. Which in Montoya response denied doing such. Said he asked question of what he has heard.

But, that's not what I'm asking...

You said "real results" are the results that are out there for Floyd-Ortiz fake?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              oh ****, kindly post the link please!...his is getting hot for real

The way straightleft wrote it makes seem like it's a fact. But, it's an accusation that GBP lawyer is giving Montoya of what Montoya supposedly said. If you read the response Montoya denies saying anything like that. Just asked questions of what he heard from his sourced.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...correspondence

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                And you know this how?
                From boxing insiders that I have talked to, from my own opinion, from the more reading I have done on the subject, from Pac actions, from understanding that this is the PED era of boxing.

If it makes you feel better I'm also suspicious of Ward and Floyd as well. I'm not giving any pro boxer the benefit of the doubt. I don't care who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  The problem is that the results of Mayweather-Mosley and Mayweather-Ortiz were released, but the Cotto one's haven't yet. However, it seems like GBP may have an agreement with the USADA to release the results after the fight now.

Mayweather and Mosley's testing reults were released just prior to the fight. Mayweather and Ortiz' results were released 5-6 weeks after the fight. It seems like that's going to happen with Mayweather and Cotto now as well.

The problem with the Montoya guy's article is that he's basically implying GBP is bribing the USADA to hide Floyd's real test results for his last 3 fights, when 2 of the 3 test results were released already. We'll just have to wait on the Cotto fight results. It's been 3-4 weeks now, so I'm guessing in another 2-3 weeks at the most they should release the Mayweather and Cotto test results.
                  care to provide a link to where Montoya alluded to bribes and or where he alleges that Mayweather might have failed three times?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    I think you don't know the difference between results and samples.

What third party can study the authenticity of the results. It's not a science to be able to read results.

Here you can study the authenticity of the Floyd-Ortiz results yourself.

http://www.usada.org/ortiz-mayweather

You don't need to be an expert to know if those results are real or fake in that link.

What you're talking about is samples and for a third party or another agency like a VADA to test those samples...I think this is what you're talking about am I correct?

But, understand that Gabe isn't even talking about that either. What Montoya is asking for is what is in the contract. Is there an exemption, a provision and such. He wants the contract details to be put out there. And, Gabe is not asking for the results on all of Floyd fights. Just the ones that USADA hasn't put out there like Floyd-Mosley and Floyd-Cotto as of yet.
                    what you posted( link) is just a regular report ..anyone could've done that ****...and youre right, that **** is easily read...one could be asking for a more detailed result such as maybe the t/i ratio and all that **** which is obviously missing in what you think is a credible result...

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      This coming to light now, I think it was wise of Pac. Seeing that USADA may have been in Floyd's pocket and are now covering up for him... conspiracies, conspiracies so this is how a flowmo thinks.
                      It make it clear now why Floyd refused to petition the commission and was insistence on using USADA, that way he can control what the testing procedure is going to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X