No announcement yet.

Who's dirtier Diego Chavez or Marcos MMAidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's dirtier Diego Chavez or Marcos MMAidana

Poll in coming. Diego with his multiple fouls on rios and eye rakes to him and Thurman. Heard e also bit someone in the amatuers lol. Or MMAidana with the head butt to AB and biting/lowblow/tackling floyd
    Chavez
    57.89%
    Mmaidana
    42.11%

Maidana, and we are damn proud of it. floyd screamed like a sissy when he got bit lmao. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Thats what he gets for being a coward.

Comment

'MMAidana' looooool

Probably Chaves though. Btw Lara was the guy he bit in the amateurs and got disqualified.

Comment

Chaves is a piece of trash. F that puto for ruining what could've been a classic brawl.

Comment

floyd fans are buthurt lol ebt card max out waiting till tomorrow which is the 15th so they can reup lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Maidana, and we are damn proud of it. floyd screamed like a sissy when he got bit lmao. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Thats what he gets for being a coward.
            why are u reading my threads when I'm on your ignore list lol

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
            'MMAidana' looooool

Probably Chaves though. Btw Lara was the guy he bit in the amateurs and got disqualified.
            Yea that's what I heard never saw a link though

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Yea that's what I heard never saw a link though

And here's Thurman talking about Chaves' dirty tactics at around 3.00:

Comment

Floyd is dirtier than both

At least Chavez and Maidana let their opponents wear their gloves

Comment

The opponents that Chaves and Maidana faced, were just as dirty, if not dirtier then they were. The better poll would be, Who is the biggest cry-baby, Rios or Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
                    The opponents that Chaves and Maidana faced, were just as dirty, if not dirtier then they were. The better poll would be, Who is the biggest cry-baby, Rios or Mayweather?
                    I can't recall when Floyd or rios head butt rabbit punched low blow bit or tackled anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X