No announcement yet.

What would you do? : Racism and day laborers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Is this a surprise? The worst part of all of this, is the misinformation that is spread about undocumented workers and how most Americans don't even know they are essential to our economy.

If I had a dollar for every time I been called a racist name or told to "go back where you came from" I would be rich.

Comment

Just to play devil's advocate, does a business owner have the right to refuse service to whoever he wants?

Comment

Mario is right. He is a human being.

It's the other people who are animals.

Comment

cauht and his boys rolling five deep in the toyota corolla.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Just to play devil's advocate, does a business owner have the right to refuse service to whoever he wants?

nope. not after the civil rights act.

public establishments are legally obligated to provide services and sell goods to everybody. you can't descriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, religion, age (when applicable, you can obviously refuse to sell a nine year old beer,) etc.

Comment

i saw this episode...i was on the 'what would you do' trip a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Store clerk should have turned around on the black guy and say we don't serve blacks either. See how quick he changes his 'just leave man' tune.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i saw this episode...i was on the 'what would you do' trip a couple of weeks ago
                    Glad to hear I'm not alone in this.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Glad to hear I'm not alone in this.

oh dude..i think i spent a whole saturday on youtube...check out the one racist in the department store...one customer started to cry when she saw the black lady getting picked on

Comment

Working...
                      X