No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VIdeo: Michael Farenas Aims To Take Gamboa Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    I hope farenas will have hell of a chin for we can see at least 3 rounds of gamboa..
    I'm very curious to see if Gamboa is going to try to tear into Farenas early, and make an impression on the Pacquiao undercard, or if Yuri will try to get a few rounds in.

Comment

Farenas will be overwhelmed by Gamboa's speed. He will get frustrated not being able to land solid shots and make unforced errors. Gamboa will capitalize on Farenas' inexperience. This could easily be a win for Gamboa.

Comment

Lmao... Hahaha. Thats not what he said Gerry... hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Lmao... Hahaha. Thats not what he said Gerry... hahahaha
          What did Farenas actually say when asked what he thought about Gamboa? (I'm sure it wasn't as interesting as what Gerry had to say. lol)

Comment

I could tell he's putting words into Farenas mouth. Farenas could barely talk.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
              Funny ****.

Farena's is being underrated on here, I really don't see this guy as a stepping stone but with Gamboa's talent who knows?
              I got all my points on Gamboa!?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I hope Gamboa beats this bum's face off and puts on a great showing

Comment

farenas' head doesnt work properly before the beating he is gonna get, wonder how bad its gonna be afterwards. yikes...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I'm very curious to see if Gamboa is going to try to tear into Farenas early, and make an impression on the Pacquiao undercard, or if Yuri will try to get a few rounds in.
                    If he think in long term benefits he would box at least 8 rounds since he is not in the ring for 15 month but gamboa is proud..maybe he goes for the kill in the 3 when he realise that he is to fast to get hit by the slower boxer...I don't know what is better because if he don't get the kO by the 5 round ppl will start to say that he is finished since all the eyes are pointing to find signs of decline in his performance...

Comment

If somebody want it I will bet 10 million points 2-1 if you lose you pay me 5 millions..

Comment

Working...
                      X