Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most intelligent poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Look at this clown, i stiLl got you all mad. Why u mad at me led?
    Your response is disappointing Walt. I expect some heavy words but that was corny and too childish. Step up your game bro! Learn the Strugg way.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      Your response is disappointing Walt. I expect some heavy words but that was corny and too childish. Step up your game bro! Learn the Strugg way.
      Damn...and now your fEelings are hurt too? Just what I wanted to do, get you to write a fuLl page response cuz YOU MAD. now have a nice day, my work is done here.

Comment

Damn...and now your fEelings are hurt too? Just what I wanted to do, get you to write a fuLl page response cuz YOU MAD. now have a nice day, my work is done here.
        I think you're the one who is mad. I just said that Strugg is better than you. And thats how I see it. Respect bro.

Comment

I think you're the one who is mad. I just said that Strugg is better than you. And thats how I see it. Respect bro.

Comment

MIB and Walt.

Hands down.

Comment

Comment

I guess that's all you got. What a disappointment you are as an opponent. You're a half step above Stoppage and 2 full steps below Sharboy, and Sharkboy is a full blown sissy. Sad.
                sharkboy?? did he hurt your feelings too son?? why would you mention him all of a sudden..it's about strugg being smarter than you ..you drunk old fart lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  sharkboy?? did he hurt your feelings too son?? why would you mention him all of a sudden..it's about strugg being smarter than you ..you drunk old fart lol

Comment

LOL @ "Strugg" and "Smart".

Comment

finally something original on this forum..hasn't been done before
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Working...
                      X