Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nick Diaz vs Jeff Lacy: Contract Signed For Fall Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nick Diaz vs Jeff Lacy: Contract Signed For Fall Showdown

The hottest fighter in the mixed martial arts landscape right now is Stocktons own, Nick Diaz. He is currently riding an 11-fight win streak and has been mentioned as a potential super-fight candidate to face-off against UFC welterweight champion George St. Pierre at the end of 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The hottest fighter in the mixed martial arts landscape right now is Stocktons own, Nick Diaz. He is currently riding an 11-fight win streak and has been mentioned as a potential super-fight candidate to face-off against UFC welterweight champion George St. Pierre at the end of 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Ha ha. Jeff, never show your face in public if you by some miracle manage to do anything but dominate.

Comment

Lol

Comment

hardest 168 pound puncher on the planet?

Jesus.

Comment

Wow.. Gotta give Diaz his props for stepping in the ring. By the way, does anyone have that video of Diaz sparring with Omar Henry? I can't find that anywhere

Comment

Wooow i was wondering who wrote this Article and then realized it was "Team Diaz"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              hardest 168 pound puncher on the planet?

Jesus.
              I know, bro. Have they not heard of the beast Joe Calzaghe?

Comment

diaz shud have fought a better boxer. lacy is even more shot than roy. aniwae will be cheering for lacy..

go 'left hook'. dun let boxing fans down.

Comment

lacy is shot to shit but after seeing that video of diaz sparring one can only imagine lacy should win, if he has anything at all left.

Comment

Lacy's last loss was from a guy who trained an my boxing gym.

Lol he is a good fighter and made a living out of it but he was a journeymen for alot of big fighters now. The fact that Lacy lost to him shows that he is done.

Comment

Working...
                    X