Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz: I'll Whoop Floyd Mayweather's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy looks so slow, the way he acts and the way he throws punches. Go back to that fruity MMA sport, we don't need this guy in boxing. MMA fighters can't compete in our sport. They're grapplers who like to feel up on guys instead of punching them fast.

Comment

Clearly, Floyd is ducking this guy.

Comment

Nick Diaz, you total clown

Comment

Originally posted by JPRINCEOFBOXING View Post
          hes a bum from UFC

Hes not from the UFC hasn't fought for that orginization in years.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            This guy looks so slow, the way he acts and the way he throws punches. Go back to that fruity MMA sport, we don't need this guy in boxing. MMA fighters can't compete in our sport. They're grapplers who like to feel up on guys instead of punching them fast.

Only a closet ****sexual thinks the way you do about MMA. Just saying is all!

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Only a closet ****sexual thinks the way you do about MMA. Just saying is all!
                I heard the opposite. In fact I heard its the guys defending it that are the ****s.

Comment

i have never heard of Nick Diaz he is just looking for exposure and money. Mayweather is too smart for this clown and he has no idea who Nick Diaz is lol.

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
                    THis guy doesnt even have basic boxing technics and he's talking nonsense.So anyone who mentions Mayweather gets a thread now right?

Comment

Diaz rapes mayweather under a minute just like Randy did to Toney.Hell just take those chicken legs off May and its over

Comment

Working...
                      X