No announcement yet.

Would Jesus Support Obamacare?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Jesus Support Obamacare?

I mean, Jesus was a supporter of charity, but he believed people should do so on their own free will and not by coercion. So, in my opinion, I think he would not.
    yes
    60.00%
    no
    40.00%

Jesus would not believe in a government at all and would prefer to have everyman consider himsef an equal to every other man. In order for such an idealization to be viable, everyone would have to believe in the Bible and Jesus' principles. There would be no need for money really as everyone would do what was necesary to help out those in need for free. Free will negates this possibility though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Jesus would not believe in a government at all and would prefer to have everyman consider himsef an equal to every other man. In order for such an idealization to be viable, everyone would have to believe in the Bible and Jesus' principles. There would be no need for money really as everyone would do what was necesary to help out those in need for free. Free will negates this possibility though.
      A world with free will, complete with pleasure and pain, makes way for the greatest good possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        A world with free will, complete with pleasure and pain, makes way for the greatest good possible.
        And that is the world we live in now

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X