Doesn't seem to be much talk or hype for the Pac fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't seem to be much talk or hype for the Pac fight

http://www.google.com/insights/searc...y%203-m&cmpt=q

Have heard verly little about the fight, I wonder if it was a good idea holdng this fight on PPV. Plus 10% unemployment, how many people will really spend 50$ for a so so fight?

I dont know. The buzz is gone for this fight. Its 2 weeks away and no one on here cares really. I got my stream open on my browser for the Mosley-May presser and I cant wait to see that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bukakke View Post

Have heard very little about the fight, I wonder if it was a good idea holdng this fight on PPV. Plus 10% unemployment, how many people will really spend 50$ for a so so fight?
      It just says to me that Bob Arum doesn't care about boxing or the sport, he cares about himself. He did everything in his power to disappoint the fans.

Comment

Let the dumbasses miss out on this fight. I certainly won't.

Comment

Originally posted by bukakke View Post

Have heard verly little about the fight, I wonder if it was a good idea holdng this fight on PPV. Plus 10% unemployment, how many people will really spend 50$ for a so so fight?
          i will. Also a Irish pub in Miami beach is showing it PPV 20$ a head. The crowd expectancy is high due to the request they have been having. This is a fight friendly Pub that's known to show the fights and it cost a few thousand just for them to order it. Calling it a so so fight is kinda ******ed IMO...it maybe the best fight you'd ever see in a while...and due to your mind reading ability, you may miss out!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            I dont know. The buzz is gone for this fight. Its 2 weeks away and no one on here cares really. I got my stream open on my browser for the Mosley-May presser and I cant wait to see that ****.
            Hey cupcake you gotta ask yourself...who is the more exciting fighter...go on make an ass of yourself...Ill be waiting!

Comment

No one wants to a fighter who is not natural and heartless Ghanaian go at it. People want to see two of Americans finest and best go at it

Comment

Its free over here mutha ****as!

Comment

Exactly. Who fucking cares now that a real fight has been signed in the form of Katsidis-Mitchell!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Its not that good of a fight IMO. Pac is gonna whoop on him and his fans are going to say he is the best ever
                    Im a real fight fan and I agree that pac is very exciting but its not worth $60 to me
                    I have a lot of casual boxing fans and neither one is going to get it
                    but they are already looking forward to May1st
                    remember its the casual fans that keep the sport alive!

Lets hope manny and JC prove us doubters wrong and they put on a good show.

Comment

Working...
                    X