No announcement yet.

Why the hype over Pacqauio/Clottey ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hype over Pacqauio/Clottey ??

Clottey has never won an official welterweight belt, and who before the fight was announce was saying they always wanted to watch Clottey and Pacquiao fight? Clottey doesnt throw much punches and isnt the hardest puncher, easy fight for Pacman.

Originally posted by ~GOAT~ View Post
    Clottey has never won an official welterweight belt, and who before the fight was announce was saying they always wanted to watch Clottey and Pacquiao fight? Clottey doesnt throw much punches and isnt the hardest puncher, easy fight for Pacman.
    What do clottey and cotto have in common?

both of them only win vacant titles

Comment

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
      What do clottey and cotto have in common?

both of them only win vacant titles
      Mayweather ducked them both................yeah and PWILL too

Comment

pac fans want to see pac beat another legit WW.

Floyd haters want to see pac fight a WW while floyd fights an easy opponent.

i hope floyd fights cintron.

Comment

Glad to see you back mate. I'm fairly certain I'm not only your biggest fan on this forum, but your only fan.

Comment

Clottey might not be one of the most dangerous WW but i believe he will give Pac a better fight than Cotto did!!!!

Comment

Clottey smacking up Margs easy.......

Comment

There's hype over this fight? I must have been living under a rock.

Comment

Lmao. Why does everyone think Clottey is just an inactive fighter?

Just cause of the Cotto fight?

Be serious now. Styles makes fight and I want to see what people say if Clottey fights all 12. Some guys just started watching boxing I bet.

If you dont see the interest in this fight, your stupid. This is a tougher fight than Cotto was.

Comment

Clottey is a tough,tough man!!It will be interesting to see how Pacman handles a big,wide welterweight at 147,who is sure to be standing & fighting until the final bell!!

Comment

Working...
                    X