Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Story: Mayweather To Fight Marciano's Exhumed Corpse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paquiao is in talks with Mayweather's half eaten tuna salad sandwich. The tuna salad is coming off a heart breaking SD loss to Money May, even though some critics argue that the sandwich was a little sluggish after having to gain 146.8 lbs to fight the natural welterweight Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
      no pbf is fighting mannys left overs u no jmm ONLY PAC DID IT AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT FLOYDS DOING IT 2 WEIGHTS ABOVE JMM NATURAL WEIGHT
      Oh I must have been mistaken. Last I seen it was Pac trying to follow in Floyd's footsteps of moving up into weight because as you know, PBF and Pac are the same size!! The only difference is PBF chose to do it earlier in his career.

Comment

brings back memories of calzaghe for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
          The Ali talks fell through when Ali's people caught wind of the 148 lb catch weight.
          According to my reliable sources it was Floyd Mayweather who turned the fight down after hearing that he would be fighting a live opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
            AP reporting that undefeated boxing champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather is in talks with several promoters and taxidermists about a possible matchup between two undefeated champions.
            Will the WBA sanction the fight?

Comment

@TheMachine
              No. I will not...make...that....joke...

Comment

Originally posted by vandiar View Post
                oh i must have been mistaken. Last i seen it was pac trying to follow in floyd's footsteps of moving up into weight because as you know, pbf and pac are the same size!! The only difference is pbf chose to do it earlier in his career.
                and he also choose to fight hatton at a higher weight not his normal one like pac did and demoslished him faster than floyd did

Comment

bump hilarious **** green k after i can send some again for everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X