Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Cotto is Not a Man, He Swore on His Father!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dun dun dun......another one bites the bust

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Cotto brought his father into it making the promise on him. Miguel is a great fighter but he is a known snake.
      You don't know if Cotto actually said that. Looking at Arum's propensity to lie, It's very possible that he made this up.

Comment

• Great Job Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has expressed his displeasure with the recent business move by WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto, who recently signed a multi-fight promotional agreement with Roc Nation Sports.

Cotto and Top Rank President Todd DuBoef traded words over the move in recent days. Cotto started his career with Top Rank and stayed by their side until December 2011, when his contract expired. He then had two fights with Golden Boy as co-promoter - against Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Austin Trout. But then returned to work with Top Rank on a fight by fight basis in 2013.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          That is a low-blow

Cotto is going to come out swinging, when he hears this chit

Comment

• Poor Arum

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Manny should copy Oscar and Floyd and Cotto, all are making more money now that they left.

I don't even know what you're saying... Yes, Top Rank built the Cotto name, they don't own it. Are you mad or something?
              except for cotto LOL. cotto aint making more than manny, keep dreaming though. im not mad, i actually like cotto.

u said cotto's name is what sell seats not top rank. so i asked u who do u think help cotto built his name up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                except for cotto LOL. cotto aint making more than manny, keep dreaming though. im not mad, i actually like cotto.

u said cotto's name is what sell seats not top rank. so i asked u who do u think help cotto built his name up?
                I didn't say Cotto was making more than Manny, can you read? I said they are making more money now, than they were with Arum promoting them. Oscar, Floyd and now Cotto. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings because Manny is still with Arum, that's not my fault.

Comment

I didn't say Cotto was making more than Manny, can you read? I said they are making more money now, than they were with Arum promoting them. Oscar, Floyd and now Cotto. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings because Manny is still with Arum, that's not my fault.
                  how much is cotto making now? cotto's last fight WAS promoted by top rank LOL.

Comment

why would manny staying with arum hurt my feelings? aint pac suppose to bank in like 80mil for his fight with floyd?

Comment

• **** Bob, he's only interested in himself anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X