No announcement yet.

Floyd has clearly declined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Old ass washed up, war torn, bloated, out of shape Erik Morales gave Maidana a boxing lesson and had one eye swollen shut early by Maidana and even rocked Maidana in the fight.

Stop with the lame excuse, he is not slowing down, he has never had brutal wars, he doesn't drain himself, he just got exposed.

Also Floyd beats Pacquiao easy if they ever fight, Pacamn is shot and has a glass chin and no power, speed or stamina anymore
    I know it hurts but 46-0 lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
      First off let me say: Floyd won the fight. IMO it was 115-113. 117-111 was insane and atrocious.

Floyd looked slower, lethargic at times and really struggled with Marcos.

I really think Floyd needs to pick his opponents carefully. Floyd looked great against Canelo and Guerrero? Why? Both are flat footed, Canelo had the worst game plan in the world and let's face it, Guerrero had no shot.

If Floyd fights another "dangerous" opponent IE Lara or Pacquiao; it is very possible he will lose.
      He is 37.
      You do know that right?

Anyway great fight and great win for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        Floyd also hasn't faced a fighter with very fast hands in ages. One that's a southpaw. Ortiz is a you know what, and he was putting on a good performance against him.
        Proper range will neutralize Manny speed. Ortiz is more of an inside fighter than Manny ever was and ever will be. Apples and oranges. Pacquiao does apply pressure, but it's mid-range pressure where he gives you enough space to set up your counters to catch him on the way him.

Comment

Working...
        X