Kevin Mitchell is a viable option to face Rios on March 3rd, Legal Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Mitchell is a viable option to face Rios on March 3rd, Legal Issues

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
    Hearing that Kevin Mitchell is viable option to face Brandon Rios on March 3rd but I hear he has legal issues that could prevent him from coming over to the States to face 'Bam Bam'. That would be a shame, that's a good looking scrap #boxing

I wanted to see him fight this last card instead of Murray!! seemed like good timing to make since he had just beat Murray. Cuz if it had been Mitchell, he seriously would have troubled Rios on that night. Now I think it will be bad timing for Mitchell, I don't think Rios will come into the ring that out of shape twice in a row and he'll be looking to make a better impression. Still think Mitchell will have some success tho, he can fight inside pretty decent and has the speed and footwork advantage from the outside.

Comment

War bam bam

Comment

Rios is just unstoppable right now. I have him to beat everyone at 135 and @ 140 only person durable to make it the end with him seems to be maidana and marquez only.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
          Rios is just unstoppable right now. I have him to beat everyone at 135 and @ 140 only person durable to make it the end with him seems to be maidana and marquez only.
          Rios will have a much harder time @ 140. Bradley, Peterson, Guerrero, Matthyse, Khan and Alvarado would all be tough fights for him. But thats just my opinion. I like Rios but he isn't hard to hit and will be taking flush shots from bigger guys then he is used to.

Comment

Working...
          X