No announcement yet.

Naseem Hamed 5'4 200-220 pounds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naseem Hamed 5'4 200-220 pounds.

I know he's been fat for several years now but in these recent pics it looks like he's getting fatter....

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 09-12-2015, 02:17 PM.

Did he spent all his money in KEBAB ?

Damn and he was a featherweight

Comment

The fat **** looks happy doesn't he?

Comment

He looks happy. I'm sure it's easy to get fat ass **** after years and years boiling down in weight, all that pressure is gone, no more weigh ins.

On the flipside that girl looks like she's saying "Ok Prince, it was nice to see you too but please get your greasy hands off me!"

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          He looks happy. I'm sure it's easy to get fat ass **** after years and years boiling down in weight, all that pressure is gone, no more weigh ins.

On the flipside that girl looks like she's saying "Ok Prince, it was nice to see you too but please get your greasy hands off me!"
          That's his wife.

Comment

Well dam lol

Comment

That Lady looks disgusted like "Get Your Hands Off Me Fat Guy!" LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Exactly! hahaha like she don't want to be seen with him

Comment

This was the same guy who had a poster in Times Square wow he must have ate the old Hamed

Comment

yo that bltch is just with him for his $$$$ i bet. she might be getting dlck on the side.

Comment

Working...
                    X