Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Danny Garcia fight thread. Who Wins If It Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...s&pollid=45044

You picked John Molina to beat Adrien Broner. He let you down hard didn't he. Adrien Broner was too much of a Master Boxer for Molina to handle. The excuses Molina made at the end were pathetic. Molina got embarrassed, Clean.
    Lol so that's why it took so long to respond? Lol I repeat Broner is to flat footed,small,and dumb to beat Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      I doubt this fight happens but if it does DSG beats Broner. Broner is too stationary and easy to hit.
      John Molina was 54 of 299 on Broner. You call that stationary. Danny Garcia is not that fast.

Comment

John Molina was 54 of 299 on Broner. You call that stationary. Danny Garcia is not that fast.
        Why are you comparing Danny to John Molina? Molina was on a two fight losing streak when Broner fought him. Your boy beat up sloppy thirds.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...s&pollid=45044

You picked John Molina to beat Adrien Broner. He let you down hard didn't he. Adrien Broner was too much of a Master Boxer for Molina to handle. The excuses Molina made at the end were pathetic. Molina got embarrassed, Clean.
          Molina stood within range and simply didn't throw anything.
          There was no master boxer, molina was just a master ******!

Comment

I'm a fan of Danny. I just don't see him winning this fight. I wouldn't root for Danny in this fight because Broner is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Why are you comparing Danny to John Molina? Molina was on a two fight losing streak when Broner fought him. Your boy beat up sloppy thirds.
              John Molina knocked down Lucas twice doe.

Comment

All Broner does is stand in the pocket and exchange. He isn't elusive at all. He doesn't have the power to KO Danny. Garcia will be able to hit him. Molina is average at best, he looked horrendous against Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  All Broner does is stand in the pocket and exchange. He isn't elusive at all. He doesn't have the power to KO Danny. Garcia will be able to hit him. Molina is average at best, he looked horrendous against Broner.
                  Broner would do a better job against Garcia than Peterson did. Broner is faster than Peterson. Broner would definitely work out with Peterson before he fights Garcia. Broner has the potential to make this fight very easy for himself. Plus he is more accurate than Peterson.

Comment

Garcia sons Broner. Garcia has an iron chin and 6 toes so there's no way Broner hurts him. Garcia lands the G.A.R.S.H. on cement footed Broner, over and over again, .

Comment

Danny would beat the hell out of broner... Maybe not as bad as Maidana did, but danny would handle broner

Comment

Working...
                      X