• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    It really is weak
    And one question for you.. Who TF is that *****!!?? Smoking hot! haha

Comment

Not talking **** on Joshua, he does have potential, but Wlad says that about damn near everyone. He's a nice dude.

Comment

I think Joshua along with Usyk and wilder are the future of the heavyweight devision

Comment

I'd like to see both Joshua and Wilder take part in more training camps with Klitschko while he is still around. Have some of his professionalism rub off on them.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            You're a scouser? Accent the lot? Am I going to have to read your posts In a Scouse accent now?

But yeah, a whole lot of people said that about Price. A whole lot. Not sure if Klitschko himself but Manny Steward and many others in the Boxing world. Basically everything I hear about Joshua now I heard about Price.

Not comparing them, just pointing that out.

I'm far from sold on Joshua though.
            yea,,I also remember a lot of people saying the same about price but its obvious Joshua looks a lot more promising. hes much more fluid and technically sound than price ever was

Comment

I was saying that AJ is the future for a quite some time now.

He'll go long way, no doubt. Will he be next Wlad or Lennox remain to be seen, but I am sure he'll be the best brit HW in years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                He doesn't strike me as a huge puncher for some reason. Good, accurate puncher he obviously has power but he just doesn't strike me as a great HW puncher. I don't feel he has one punch power.

He is stepping up quickly, Bakhtov is a very good step up and hopefully he continues to improve but he strikes me as a bit basic and slow on his feet.
                I just haven't seen anything that has impressed me thus far but its still early days.
                Maybe too soon but I would like to see him in with a Takam, Mansour in 5-6 fights time. The guys he is fighting atm aren't doing anything to help with his progression, just looks like he is stuck in first gear.
                A lot will say that is too soon but a legitimate HW prospect should be dealing with those guys 15 fights into their career. Nothing special about either.
                I have to disagree. I think he's a monstrous puncher. He left Matt Legg with nerve damage in his face after 87 seconds. Legg had to spend time in a hospital and according to a few people, it was quite bad. Also look at the way he just split open Paul Butlin's face and how his opponents are almost cowering in fear after a few good shots.

I may be wrong, but I really do think he's not letting his power go early because he wants to go a few rounds. I mean, it was evident in the last fight - but I think that's what he does every time to work on a few things.

I think Mansour yes, Takam is in another league for me (to mansour). It would be foolish to take him on in 5-6 fights time. 10 fights time or more, then he'll break into the top 10 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Undisputed heavyweight champion, Wladimir Klitschko, was on ringside today and talked about the experience of having Anthony Joshua in camp.

Amongst other things he said:

- He has one of the greatest potentials he's ever seen in a heavyweight
                  - He's willing to learn
                  - He's technically a very good boxer and has transitioned well into the pros

Klitschko is obviously someone Anthony Joshua should and probably does look up to a great deal. If he can take some of the things on board that Wladimir is willing to give teach, he can have a great career.

Have a look:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...reat-potential
                  future undisputed champ?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    3-5 years from now Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder for the Unified Heavyweight championship of the world. Will make Tyson-Bruno look like a kid's play.
                    Ha...hahahahahahah lol
                    Deontay Wilder lmao

Comment

I have seen little of Joshua so far, but he certainly has potential. He is very raw still, with a good trainer he will certainly be a future top contender. All of the physical attributes are there too.

Comment

Working...
                      X