• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
    Bernd Boente said that, not Vitali...
    Vitali was siting right beside him and agreed

Also like Vitali always says "Bonte knows best"

Bonte knows Haye wud hurt Vitali, thus wanted to milk one of his cash cows a little more against subpar competition like Charr
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 11-11-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Vitali was siting right beside him and agreed

Also like Vitali always says "Bonte knows best"

Bonte knows Haye wud hurt Vitali, thus wanted to milk one of his cash cows a little more against subpar competition like Charr
      Who Davey boy ran from

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Who Davey boy ran from
        Don't be silly.

Or did Wlad run from Chisora twice?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Can't disagree too much with that.

But still, if I had the chance of watching one David Haye fight as my last as opposed to go through 10 more Klitschko fights I would.

The Povetkin fight just summed up Wlad to a tee. Incredibly boring and frustrating to watch.
          I'll agree with that. The guy is talented, and I'd rather watch him than most heavies, unless he's backpedaling and throwing 12 punches a round like vs Valuev or Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            I'll agree with that. The guy is talented, and I'd rather watch him than most heavies, unless he's backpedaling and throwing 12 punches a round like vs Valuev or Wlad.
            No doubt about it. It's a shame in a sense that he has to fight guys that are 4-5+ inches taller than him because it doesn't really show his true talents.

If he was fighting guys 6'2-6'4 225 pounds, we'd see some really good fights. But there aren't really that many guys out there like that.

Maybe a povetkin fight would give both of them a chance to redeem themselves.

Comment

• Let's be honest, who here actually took this as bad news. Let's keep it real. Good for him and good for us.

Comment

Working...
              X