Adrien Broner: I am gonan F### Guerrero up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner: I am gonan F### Guerrero up

LMFAO

"everyone knows I am the highest name of the game other then mayweather and umm everyone want our spot"

LMFAO

This kid is as delusional as Amir Khan.

The Ghost will give him a much needed reality check if he dares sign that contract.

Comment

Broner is like Floyd without the hard work and dedication.

Comment

He didn't talk so much when The Ghost confronted him just before that interview lol, fcuker looked like he had literally seen a ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          They should fight each other. Battle of the Delusions!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

The Ghost will give him a much needed reality check if he dares sign that contract.
            No, no, no!

I swear I knew someone was gonna say that. Amir Khan literally believes the crap he says, Broner to me doesn't, he's confident in himself though. From what I know him and Robert actually respect each other, I think both are in on this, doing this to elevate their names even more.

Comment

I hope this fight happens, though I doubt it. If they do fight, it should be at 140.

Comment

I don't think it makes any difference where this takes place, I expect to see the Guerrero of old in his next outing and Broner isn't gonna be a LW for long, that dude is growing fast. He practically said it himself, Guerrero was a noodle next to him. In fact I saw a pick of Broner and Mayweather next to each other where I didn't see much of a distinction in size.

If Broner wants to market himself better, he best move fast and win titles at '35 and '40, I know he won't be making 135 for long.

Comment

This clown cant do an interview without attaching his name to floyd every chance he gets, like they're on the same team or something. Guerrero please dispose of this wanna-be

Comment

Beef on the street level.....

Broner need's to calm his ass down.

Comment

Working...
                    X