Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can defeat Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito Speaking In LONDON PEOPLE Accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptzgmq948eQ

At 5:06

Comment

moreno or rigondeaux have a shot to beat him, but i wouldn't bet on it. hopefully one of those two fights happens this year, well if moreno moves up and continues having good performances.

Comment

rigondeaux have a chance of beating him but i wouldn't put my money on it. so, i'm thinking gamboa or rios.

Comment

rigo can tax dat ass is he only stopped ducking

Comment

Maybe Rigondeaux, Gamboa, Anselmo Moreno or Nishioka ... Of all those guys I just mentioned I think the only one Donaire would face is Nishioka, I don't think he'll face any time soon any of the other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
              rigo can tax dat ass is he only stopped ducking
              exactly- rigondeaux basically has no chance of beating donaire BUT only because that ***** is ducking like crazy and won't ever want to get in the ring with him, but would rather bull**** and pretend he wants gamboa who will most likely be fighting at 135 within months...

Comment

At 122 & up, the comp stiffens cause them boys are getting to his size. Vasquez is not going to be as easy as some believe.

Comment

Nishioka, Gamboa, Rigondeaux and yes.. the guy who will be in front of him on saturday.. Vazquez JR!

Comment

bunch of guys that can give him a run for his money.
                    hopefully he moves up rapidly so we can see him vs gamboa which is my most anticipated fight that's somewhat realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                      Nishioka, Gamboa, Rigondeaux and yes.. the guy who will be in front of him on saturday.. Vazquez JR!
                      Gamboa absolutely. Possibly Rigondeaux. But vazquez? I wouldn't think so! I'll give anyone 5 to 1 on that fight for as much as i can cover.

Comment

Working...
                      X