No announcement yet.

kim jong il was obviously assassinated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kim jong il was obviously assassinated

you don't die that young when you're that rich and so concerned with your health. He had access to the best resources and the best doctors and i know he used them.

who took him out is the question.

The propoganda against this guy has been so successful that all everyone cares about is that a tyrant is gone, completely ignoring the power vacuum his death creates.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-20-2011, 10:31 AM.

[IMG]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/O/6/5/Z/O65Z/378710_317993798212792_100000065226148_1387666_200 2828321_n.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

yep. his treasonous heart jumped out his chest and shot him in the face right before his tenth hole in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        you don't die that young when you're that rich and so concerned with your health. He had access to the best resources and the best doctors and i know he used them.

The propoganda against this guy has been so successful that all everyone cares about is that a tyrant is gone, completely ignoring the power vacuum his death creates.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

Just when I thought that the bottom of the well of Boxingscene stupidity had been reached someone handed this fucker a shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Just when I thought that the bottom of the well of Boxingscene stupidity had been reached someone handed this fucker a shovel.
            I feel out laughing

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              says the fly on the same pile of ****

Comment

Like Steve Jobs?

gtfo

Comment

Kim jom il being assassinated is nowhere near the realm of impossibility and if you think it is maybe you're blinder than you think I am.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Like Steve Jobs?

gtfo
                    I know Mr. UFO isn't talking to me =/

Comment

Working...
                    X